It's TUSAL Day!
(For those not familiar, click on the word TUSAL above or the link to the right.)
Holy smokes people! Another month has just flown right past me. I can't believe it's been so long since I popped in here for a visit with you all. I won't bore you with the details but I will say that my work life has been absolutely insane and it is sucking the life right out of me. Yep, life is getting in my way of stitching and blogging.
Couple that with a dead computer at home and well...no blog posts get written. However, many of you know I've been around to visit and comment in spite of it all. I can at least do that on my phone! It's a little hard to compose a full on blog post on it though. LOL!
Let's have a look at this month's ORT pile below.
Not too shabby even though I've not done a whole lot of stitching previous to last week. Here's a look at this month's contributors:
"Snooty Parrots" by Barbara Ana Designs (In Progress)
"Turkey Block" x5 from Lizzie Kate's Autumn Alphabet (Completed!)
"Faith" by Nickyscreations from 2014 JCS Ornaments issue (Done, needs ornamentified)
"Quaker Heart" freebie side one from Piecework Magazine (Done!)
"Quaker Heart" freebie side two from Piecework Magazine (In Progress)
Shepherd's Bush retreat pieces:
Shepherd's Bush retreat pieces:
"Welcome Project Necklace" by Shepherd's Bush (Completed!)
Shepherd's Bush "Thankful Be" pincushion class project (In Progress)
Chessie and Me "Over the River and Through the Woods" class project (In Progress)
JABCO "Pumpkin Pincushion" class project (Completed!)
As you can see from this list there's been a lot more stitching going on this month compared to last month but only because I went to the Shepherd's Bush retreat. I'm currently sorting through all 105 the pictures I took and editing the ones I want to use. I plan to do a full recap even if it kills me! It was just too dang good not to share with you all and I know you want to hear all about it too. Plus I promised I would share and share I will!
So hang with me folks! I promise I will return with tales to tell and pictures to prove it. Hope you all are well and stitching lots. Thanks for stopping by today.
More soon,
The Inspired Stitcher
9 comments:
Looking forward to your retreat report.
Welcome home! Nice pile of orts! Look forward to your retreat recap!
Robin in Virginia
I'm looking forward to your sharing all about the retreat! My laptop is no longer either. Pretty orts and great list of progress:) love Annette
Great projects.
Love your little Fall decoration. :)
Can't wait to see pics from the SB retreat.
Have a great weekend.
Marilyn
I, like others, look forward to the post. Hope computer troubles are done with.
Ditto--can't wait!
So glad your SB retreat was so special, Lisa--can't wait to see those photos! (And I'm right there with you with the lack of posting--I've just been traveling too much this month to even sort out my photos. Hopefully, I can get in at least a single October post next week!).
I'm glad you had fun at the SB retreat! Such a bummer, though, that work is so exhausting and your computer is broken. Argh! I just had a broken laptop which luckily was easily fixed. I lucked out on that score!
Love the ornie with your ORTs this month, so cute.
Looking forward to your retreat report, it's the next best thing to being there!
Post a Comment