This is what I found inside and then I knew who it was from. My secret stitcher had sent me the squishy. You see, the person on the return address was our secret stitcher coordinator. Ah ha! Now it made sense! Very tricky, Secret Stitcher. You got me! I can almost hear you giggling now.
Next up she sent me some wonderful autumnal floss. These hanks seem bigger than usual but maybe it's just me. No matter, I love them all! And those needles, they are my favorites. I've tried lots of different ones but I always seem to come back to these.
Funny side story about needles...
When we were at the Shepherd's Bush retreat, in Linda's class (Chessie & Me) I really liked stitching with the needle she included. Linda and Evie commented they liked it too. So at the end of class we asked her what brand of needle she included. Guess what? Yep, they were Bohin needles!
She said she liked the quality of these needles and their smoothness. So there you have it, you really can tell the difference! Well, at least I can and I think the peeps did too.
Thank you so much Secret Stitcher! I've really enjoyed your packages this year. I can't wait to meet you next month at the Christmas party reveal. It seem so funny to be saying "next month" and "Christmas" in the same sentence. Yikes! I'm so not ready yet.
Thanks to all of you for stopping by for a visit today too. I hope your weekend is good and you are getting to push your needles through some linen. It's cold and blustery here today. Just right for stitching with my Shelby nestled beside me.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
8 comments:
Super gifts from your Secret Stitcher! It looks like your GAST skeins are the 10 yard ones instead of the typical 5 yard. I like Bohins as well.
Robin in Virginia
Nice pressie from your secret stitcher -- and very tricky on the return address! lol! As for the Bohin needles -- I would use them, but they don't make petites. I actually emailed them asking to do so, but as far as I know, they still don't. Sigh.....
What a great pressie from your secret stitcher. I like how you called it the squishy!
I use Bohin needles too. I have always wonder why I had switched from others but I guess our fingers can always tell the difference!
Happy Stitching!
Fantastic gifts from your secret stitcher!
Wonderful gifts.
Glad you solved the parcel mystery!
I have never used Bohin needles, I've not seen them here in the UK but I prefer 28 petites myself. I do use gold plated ones. It's interesting that you could all tell the quality when you were using them.
What a wonderful surprise and lovely gifts. how perfect that you had come close to getting it for yourself and here is was gifted to you.
love Annette
Hello nice blog
Post a Comment