It's TUSAL Day!
(For those not familiar, click on the word TUSAL above or the link to the right.)
My TUSAL check in is a tad bit late but you know what they say, "better late than never." Here's a look at the ORT pile with my Lizzie Kate turkey.
Here are this month's contributors to the ORT pile:
"Snooty Parrots" by Barbara Ana Designs (In Progress)
"Quaker Heart" freebie side two from Piecework Magazine (In Progress)
"Good Tidings" by Little House Needleworks (Completed!)
"Name-Tag" class piece by La D Da (Completed!)
"Merry Christmas" by My Big Toe Designs (In Progress)
I'm glad I've finally started on some of my Christmas ornaments. However, the Parrots are suffering for it. Oh well. I did manage to put a few stitches into "I Sigh Not for Beauty" this month so there's that. I'm hopeful once I get the ornaments out of the way I can pick them both back up and finish before the end of the year.
I also dropped off "Quaker Faith" to the framer's a week ago. I'm hopeful it will be done in time for the guild Christmas party. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The holidays are about to get into full force. Yikes! Are you ready? I'm not!
Thanks for stopping by on TUSAL day. I hope everyone has a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate and if not, take some time this week to be thankful.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
11 comments:
Cutest little turkey--love it!
Ahh That's the sweetest little turkey
Cute little turkey. Sounds like you've done quite a bit of stitching this month!
Every time I see your little turkey, I grin! Nice pile of orts, Lisa!
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Robin in Virginia
Can't wait to see Quaker Faith all framed up. I'm feeling a slight Quaker urge myself again...
The list of projects that generated your pile of orts is really impressive!
Sorry, I'm totally distracted by the adorable turkey!!! OMG, so so cute!!
Yikes is right! Every year I say I am going to get going earlier..but it never happens! Have a nice Thanksgiving.
Judy Heartland stitcher
Love that little Turkey.
The beads add a lot to it.
You have some great projects going.
I know I'm not ready for the Holidays yet.
We had early cold temps, and now snow.
It seldom snows here before Thanksgiving.
Marilyn
Just popping in to say Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!! Love that darling turkey pillow, too :)
What an adorable turkey! Have a great Thanksgiving.
I've never stitched a turkey and now I'm REALLY in the mood since I saw your cutie ! I have a LK too but it is different, might break that out tonight for some pre-turkey day fun! I have been tempted to order Turkey Hollow Farm by Stacy Nash but it is probably bigger than it looks. Hope you have a nice holiday and get to do some stitching on your fun list of projects. Cheers Mel
Post a Comment