Monday, July 20, 2015

TUSAL - July

It's TUSAL Day!
(For those not familiar, click on the word TUSAL above or the link to the right.)


It's TUSAL time again.  I'm several days late this month.  I wanted to get my Russellville recap posts in first.  I know nobody minds.  This is really just a check in for myself anyway.  I know it's not the most exciting post I write.  LOL!


Here's a look at the ORT pile for this month.  Lots of red in there from the Getaway project and lots of tan from the spool fobs.  The wooden strawberry in the picture is from my peep, Linda.  She ran across it and thought of me.  I just love it!

Here's a look at this month's contributors to the pile.

"Speak to the Earth" by Donna Kooler Designs (In Progress)
"Heaven Above" by Midsummer Night Designs (In Progress)

"Count Your Blessings" by La D Da (Done!)
"Shaded Spool Fobs" Inspired by Faye x4 (Done!)
"Basket of Memories" by Blackbird Designs (In Progress)

It's been a good month for stitching even though I've been traveling a lot this month.  I'm making good progress on both my long term projects.  I plan to do an update post on "Speak to the Earth" toward the end of next week and I may even add "Heaven Above."  I've been working on both lately.

I love making gifts and I'm so glad I was able to finally share them.  It was also fun to finally be able to share the project bag Queen Bee made out of our stitched pieces.   I didn't mention it in any of my previous TUSAL recaps so I wanted to mention it here so I would remember it at the end of the year.  We are on the downward slide now.  I don't even want to think about Christmas yet!  Yikes!

Well folks, it's a short and sweet one today.  I hope everyone had a good weekend and has a good week as well.  Keep smiling and stitching!

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

You've been busy.
Is that a wooden Strawberry? Cute!
Have a great week.
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about Christmas this week...if I'm going to do my 25 Days on my blog again, I've got to get busy now . . . to make it happen. I've done too much model stitching and finishing for everyone else that I have had ZERO time for my own personal projects. :( I've only stitched one ornament so far this year....Oh yikes...

Margaret said...

Your TUSAL reports are always so organized and informative. (Please don't say we're sliding toward Christmas already. Yikes!)

Maggee said...

You have done PLENTY of stitching! I really enjoy your retreat posts!! I admit--I have thought about Christmas already... In fact, I pulled out a Christmas WIP, worked on it for about an hour, quit--just not liking this one. I have had it in progress for over two years... could be time for a decision... Pulled out another WIP... You KNOW I appreciate your posts! Hugs!