Progress as of 3/16/16
Progress as of 8/14/16
As you can tell from comparing the pictures, lots of progress has been made. My goal was to get all the small motifs in and start on the sun in the lower right corner. Friday night the peeps got together for a girls night of stitching. I got a good many of them done then and decided I'd keep on rolling with it.
This is what was next to me the whole time I was stitching. Shelby was quite the Velcro dog all day yesterday. I couldn't resist a snap of this cuteness. Two of her favorite things right there with her, that blanket and that bone. Love that silly pup!
~*~*~*~
Well good people, it's a short and sweet one today. Hope you all are well and able to push needle through fabric today. Thanks for stopping by to visit today. Have a good week!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
16 comments:
Lovin' this--you got a lot accomplished!!! That's a great idea for the sun!
Rainy days can be quite relaxing and rewarding!
Fabulous progress, Lisa! I like your idea about stitching the sun in the run. I do that often when I am using over-dyes. Shelby is a cutie. Give her a scratch for me!
I thought it was just me that thinks not leaving the house all weekend is a luxury! lol I know what you mean especially when you work all week :) I love just stitching all weekend without actually having to go anywhere. I love the stitching, looks great!
A great piece and some super stichin'!!
That is lookin' awesome. Shelby is darling. Murphy is on my lap as I type.
What a lovely sampler, Lisa--you always choose the prettiest things to stitch! And you've made wonderful progress, too... I do love a rainy weekend this time of year. I don't seem to have accomplished a lot of stitching lately, though. Been reading more and catching up on other stuff. I'm looking forward to the cooler days of autumn and more stitching time :)
Great progress!
This is going to be a fun piece.
Shelby is too cute.
Marilyn
Wow... you're making great progress. Hope to be able to see it soon in person.
Great idea for stitching in the sun! Can't wait to see how it comes out! :)
Looking good! Cutie dog! Of course it's raining....I moved to where it's suppose to rain all the time and it's been in the upper 90's ugh and double ugh
That is such a pretty piece and looks like a lot of fun to stitch. That doggie really knows how to Relax!
What a super sweet sampler! You have made beautiful progress.
Oh I love all those motifs! This is such a great, colorful piece... can't wait to see how the sun comes out! You DO choose the prettiest pieces to stitch! I look forward to sitting outside and stitching, on my newly rebuilt porches or deck... when the weather turns! Hugs!
I love this pattern! Can you tell me the designer? You are making great progress. I love patterns with lots of little motifs -- it's fun watching the progress.
Wow, you have made a lot of progress. This is such a lovely design, I am sure the sun will look great in the variegated thread.
Great progress on your piece and especially great to see a blog post so soon from you. Your baby girl is so sweet being a faithful companion. Hope you're weekend is going good, Mel
Post a Comment