Just check out all that fun stuff! I could tell her theme this month was Back to School. Love that!
Here's a closer look at the chart. I really like Hawkins House. I've got another one of their charts in the stash. This one has some really nice motifs in it!
This is probably my favorite part of the package...well and the M & M's too! I loved the zipper pouch. It's very me. The owls are really cute too.
There's a funny story about the floss in this picture. I took my package to the retreat to show the girls. Christie sat next to me and at one point in the retreat she got a Secret Stitcher package too. Guess what was in her package? Yep, these exact three flosses! She said she thinks our Secret Stitchers must shop together. I'm thinking she might be right. LOL! How funny!
Thank you Secret Stitcher! You gave me a giggle and didn't even know it. I love everything you sent me and have really enjoyed receiving your pacakges this year! I hope you are having a good year too.
Well folks, its a short one today. Thanks for stopping by today. It seems to be feast or famine from me post-wise lately. I'm glad I've had a lot to share this week. Hope you are having a good week and looking forward to the weekend.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
14 comments:
Super nice stuff
Love that chart
Have fun
Super nice stuff
Love that chart
Have fun
Super nice stuff
Love that chart
Have fun
What a fun package to receive! Enjoy your goodies!
Robin in Virginia
Oh fun! And how funny that your secret stitchers must shop together!
Lovely goodies the mail brought you and M&M's too:)
love Annette
Surprises are always fun to receive! I thought the zipped bag was the packaging! Very nice! Hugs!
Lovely gifts : ) Are you saying that envelope looking thing is the zipper pouch? It's wonderful!
Congrats! Can I ask how you got a secret stitcher pal?
Great package from your secret stitcher - good for you :-)
What a fun package!
Oh, how great package is that:)!
See M&M...yummy!
The zipper bag is so cool, love it!
And you know, I love Hawkins House, too:):)
Hugs & take care from
Anette & Skruttan
It's always nice to get a package in the mail, I'm sure it made your day even brighter!
What a great secret stitcher you have, Lisa!! You must love hearing your mailman's truck pull up to your box these days :)
Post a Comment