Here we are, TUSAL time again! It feels like September was a blur. We had September, right? I'm pretty sure we did. I'm hoping the rest of the year doesn't fly by like this. I have a suspicion it will though. October is off to a roaring start and there's been a lot of stitching going on this past month.
That's a pretty respectable pile o'ORTs there! Let's take a look at the contributors this time:
"H is for Hart" from the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
Boxes in row #3 from the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
"K is for Kitten" from the Hornbook Bestiary (In progress)
"Leaves" from the booklet Winter Circles #142 by Cross Eyed Cricket (Done!)
"Autumn" by Lindy Jane Designs (Done!)
"Bee Happy" by Homespun Elegance (Ornamentified!)
"Merry Christmas" freebie by Threadwork Primitives (Needs ornamentified)
"Tin Toppers: ABC Sampler" by Samplers and Such (To be finished)
October installment of the John Foster SAL (In progress)
"Mary's Sampler Mystery SAL" freebie by Plum Street Samplers (In progress)
As you can tell from the list, my needles have been smokin' this past month! Yeah! It helped that last weekend I spent three glorious days at a stitching retreat too. LOL!
I find that when I get mired down in a BAP (Big A$$ Project), this year I've got two of them going, I don't have as much time for smalls. What I've learned from this is that I really do like doing smalls. I actually miss doing them so I'm glad I got to squeeze some in this month.
I need to do a couple more ornaments too. Christmas will be here before you know it! I heard you all groan. Yep, it's true. Check the calendar! There's only three weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. Yikes! Get thee to the stash and start those ornaments. I'm with ya!
Well, enough of my silliness for now. I hope everyone has a good weekend and gets to spend some time in the Happy Chair doing what we stitchers love to do best!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher

9 comments:
wow! you had a good stitching month!
http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/search/label/tusal
Good sunday!
Nice pile of orts, Lisa! Hope October is just as productive for you!
Robin in Virginia
I love smalls! I have several larger projects & samplers that I want to stitch, but it's been kind of impossible for me to tear myself away from the smalls : ) You're right ... Christmas will be here before we know it! Time doesn't march on ... it races!
I love smalls too. I have several "big" projects that I'm working on but I think I need help as in "encouragement". That's one reason why I'm working on opening a blog very soon. You've got a lot going on Lisa, and I can't wait to see your October finishes.
Well done on the past stitching month - I can't believe we're already in the last trimester of the year...
Lots of great stitching last month and very pretty too. Love the word "Ornamentified" :))
love Annette
Just catching up on blog reading - OH MY - those exchange pieces are all so darling. Yes your needles have been smokin' - YGG - hope your productive Autumn keeps going strong. No Christmas warnings yet pleazzze!!!!! Enjoy the season
Melody
Such a productive month--I hope to get a bit more stitching done myself with an end-of-the-month retreat coming up :)
You HAVE been busy! Not so much for me lately, tho I plan to do some serious stitching this week, finally! I have a few BAPs but of late I am staying away from them. Medium and smalls for me! Hugs!
Post a Comment