Progress as of 9/28/13
This was my progress from the Tiara Retreat. I managed a start on "K is for Kitten." This is pretty much where it sat for a while too. I worked on the background fill two Saturday's ago and hadn't picked it back up until this past weekend.
Progress as of 11/9/13
Here's where I left off at the end of the day Saturday. I got the last of the Kitten's fill finished and began the start of "L is for Lion." That's the lion's feet you see there in the corner. Let's have a better look at that Lion!
Progress as of 11/12/13
I got on a roll this weekend and finished up "L is for Lion" too. Actually, I've even got a start on "M is for Mermaid" already. I finished up her outline last night and started to fill her in before I had to quit and go to bed.
Here's a closer look at these two cuties! I really enjoyed working on these blocks. They truly are like mini-finishes. I can't wait to show you the Mermaid block. I wish I could only work on this sampler but Christmas ornaments must be stitched too.
This sampler has definitely been a test of patience and perseverance for me. I can say with confidence that this one will not see the WIP pile! I am going to press on until the very last stitch. I know I will be rewarded with a stunning sampler when it's finished.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my progress so far. I wish you all could see this in person. My pictures really don't do it justice as those who have seen it can attest. Thanks for visiting with me today.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
14 comments:
Indeed you will have a stunning sampler when you are finished. I admire your will to press on.
It is going to be simply amazing!
Great progress!
Glad you got the K and L blocks finished! Both look fabulous! Looking forward to seeing the M block soon!
Robin in Virginia
My gosh, you are so good! I just love seeing your progress! I keep thinking you will encourage me to get going on this. Maybe a New Year's start? We'll see I guess. Lovely lovely progress!
How Beautiful Lisa! I love getting to see your progress on this stunning sampler. So pretty -love that lion:)Glad you had a good time at the retreat. You certainly got lots of stitching done.
love Annette
It's really fun watching this all come together : )
ooooooooooooo you have been busy .... well done and it will be finished before you know it ....
just read post before ...catching up as always ...lol and love your goodies and seeing Miss Shelby hehehe
the fall goodies look like they are from Nancy's .... :)
Harrogate is next Thursday WOOOO HOOOO :) love mouse xxxxx
It's looking great, congrats on your progress. You've gotten a lot done.
Marilyn
Wonderful progress. It is gorgeous. I love the stylized motifs.
Wow! I can't believe you have that lion done. You go! Can't wait to see the mermaid. I'm sewing not stitching.
I love the lion, Lisa--looks like he's preparing for a fight with someone :) This piece is so wonderful--I really look forward to seeing it grow each time you post!
Ahhh, that's really great progress.
Congratulations on finishing another two blocks, it's looking stunning
Post a Comment