Sunday, November 3, 2013

TUSAL - November


Here we are again at TUSAL time!  Only one more this year.  Wow, where did this year go?!  I know, everybody is saying that right now but really...November already?!  Here's a look at the ORT pile for this month.
Not too bad a pile.  The jar is really full now and I had to smoosh it down to add this month's addition.

As you can tell by the tree in the background, fall is in full swing around here.  That tree just changed color in the last couple days.  It's been raining leaves all over the place.  The air is nice and crisp too today.  Just right for sweatshirt weather and an extra quilt on the bed.  Let's have a look at the contributors for this month!

This month's contributors were:
 
"K is for Kitten" from the Hornbook Bestiary (In progress)
October & November installment of the John Foster SAL (Sampler Finished!)
"Mary's Sampler Mystery SAL" freebie by Plum Street Samplers (In progress)
"Sweet Thoughts of You" by Blackbird Designs (In progress)
Secret ornament exchange with a blog buddy (Done!)
"Sneak Peek - Spring" by The Trilogy (Done!)
"Hidden Magnolia" by Catherine Theron (In progress)
Stitch, Create, Exchange piece (In progress)

Again, it's been a good month of stitching.  I'm thinking this next month will be spent doing Christmas ornaments.  Tis' the season for them dontcha know.  I plan to spend the afternoon working on today's installment of the Mary's Sampler Mystery SAL and when I finish that I'll move onto something else.

Hope your day is good.  Thanks for visiting with me on TUSAL day.

Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher

7 comments:

Beth said...

a mighty TUSAL this month!

Annette-California said...

Pretty orts! And wonderful list of wips. love Annette

moreofhim said...

How inspiring! Reminds me to get my needle out more often and add to my own jar! :)

Blessings - Julie

Mouse said...

ooooo your view of your orts is a wee bit more interesting than mine ...lol and nice stitchy list too and yes it is the season for christmas ornaments but there isn't enough time to get all done that I want to get done ... think I shall have to start in January next year ...lol
love mouse xxxxx

Chris said...

Lovely orts! it sounds like you have had a good stitching month! I need one of those:) lol

SandraRee said...

What do you do with your orts? I've thought about using mine as stuffing in a stitched piece. Love the sampler in your last post and the floss tag you made is so sweet. Catherine's pieces are very nice.

Maggee said...

I have a funny story about my orts jar... too long to put here, but I will blog about it this weekend! Great progress in a month--you KNOW I love John Foster! Maybe I will get to it next year more steadily... Hugs!