Do you see my photo bomber up in the right corner? Yep, Miss Shelby was just itching to get that nose all over everything. I'm sure she could smell the apple candle. It's really fragrant and I haven't even lit a match to it yet. I love that silly pup!
Love the apple tea too. Of course I love the M & M's. Those didn't last long. Yum!
How did she know I'd just used up my purse size hand sanitizer? This one is extra special since it has Hello Kitty on it! Love that!
Then there was the orange bag stuffed full of trims! I'll show you those in a minute. The metal oak leaf and acorn holder and the crow with it's harvest sign are super cute too. The nail file has candy corns on it and I'm always needing one of those. Especially this time of year when my nails seem to crack and snag so easily.
This is the chart she included. I love those tiny stork scissors and actually have those very ones too. This chart is extra special to me because I've actually visited the Sunflower Seed's shop. How cool! I'm sure she didn't know that.
Check out this super cute scissor holder too! We were teasing at the stitch-in that all the "in crowd" has one of these. Actually there's a stitcher's necessary that the shop owner sells that includes these in it or you can get one separately. This one is in my colors and has a really cute print.
Thank you so much Secret Stitcher! This was a fun package to sort through. Next month we'll get to "meet" each other at the Christmas party. That's going to be a lot of fun!
I'm looking forward to the weekend. Our guild is having an all day stitch-in on Saturday. The theme for this meeting is Thanksgiving. I'm sure the show and tell will be awesome. I also suspect there will be some completed Foster brothers there too.
Well folks, that's it from this side of the screen today. I hope everyone has had a good week so far. Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
11 comments:
What a fabulous assortment you received from your secret stitcher! Lucky you in receiving one of Nancy's trim bags! Enjoy your goodies, Lisa!
Robin in Virginia
Such wonderful goodies your secret stitcher sent you. I think you will have lots of fun stitching and those trims are lovely.
love Annette
What great treasures!
Marilyn
Super lucky girl! All of your secret stitcher things are fabulous. The chart is so you. We'll be watching for that finish. The chenille is the latest, greatest thing. I love finishing with it. Enjoy your weekend..sounds like a good one!
Judy heartland stitcher
Looks fantastic! I was just drooling over those storkette scissors. I want a pair in red. Just have to place an order. :D
What a great package! I especially like that scissor holder. Such a fun group you belong to : )
Yep you were spoiled! I love that scissor pattern, it's a cutie. See you Sat.
You have the best Secret Stitcher--do you have any idea who it is, Lisa?
Great package of goodies from your Secret Stitcher! A fun thing to do...
What a wonderful bag of goodies!
That is a great package!
Post a Comment