Recently, I got word that my package was on its way and this is what I came home to the other night! Squeals! Just look at that packed box! Wonder what's inside?
Oh just look at all that Christmas cheer! What happy festive wrapping.
Oh my goodness, Miss Shirlee, you spoiled me rotten!!! I love everything! I've already gotten into the chocolate balls. There's nothing better than Lindor dark chocolate truffles. Oh yum!
Here's a close-up of the teas so you can see the different varieties. I'm sure I will be sipping these real soon. I do love my tea and am always excited to try new ones. This cold weather is just perfect for tea but then again, anytime is as far as I'm concerned.
This is the chart she sent. I do love acorns and this one is so dang cute! I can't wait to stitch this one. It's right up my alley. I love the fob and threader she sent as well as the Q-snap covers. All super cute!
Thank you so much, dear friend! You have spoiled me rotten for sure. I can't wait to get your box to you. I hope you like all the goodies coming your way. What a nice way to kick off the holiday season.
We are expecting a major snowstorm here today. So I am planning to snuggle in and stitch later. Thank you so much for letting me share with you today. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
20 comments:
Wonderful gifts Lisa, Shirlee really took care of you!
What a wonderful assortment of goodies you received from Shirlee! Have a wonderful weekend; stay warm!
Robin in Virginia
Wow--Shirlee really spoiled you, didn't she. Of course, I know first hand that you desired to be spoiled.
Hope you are staying warm. Doesn't it feel like we are in a snow globe with all the snow that is now falling in our area?
ooOoo! How wonderful! Good for you. I got a bag of Dark Chocolate Lindor Truffles from my husband just last night.
Very nice exchange..the ornament is adorable. So far we have not been hit with the storm in my area--slightly south of us. Hope not too bad in your area. Have a cozy evening!
Judy Heartland stitcher
What a lovely exchange indeed! Hope the storm isn't too bad for you.
the ornament is precious - love the pom pom trim and what a haul! great gifts from a sweet friend. Hope you enjoy your weekend - Mel
Wonderful exchange with Shirlee. Love the darling ornament she stitched for you. Wow you get snow! I can see you know sipping on one of your new teas stitching and all nice and warm.
Happy Holidays. love Annette
Shirlee surely spoiled you, Lisa!! But, you deserve it :) I just love the pompom fringe on the ornament--enjoy all those goodies :)
What a lovely exchange! The ornament is very cute and I couldn't agree more about teas and dark chocolate.
WHOA! stupendous exchange and super gorgeous stitching!
What a great package - good for you :-)
What a wonderful box of goodies!
A beautiful eschange from Shirlee, wonderfully wrapped too. Love the ornament, it's just so cute.
What a wonderful exchange from Shirlee!!
What an awesome exchange! We're not getting anything but rain and warm weather here, doesn't feel like Christmas, enjoy your snow. :)
What a great exchange!
Wow what a wonderful package to come home to.
Merry Christmas.
Catherine
What a wonderful package!! I'm totally in love with the alphabet ornament that Shirlee stitched for you!! x
Very nice gift from Shirlee!!!! And, I cannot wait to see Nicolas block... I have really enjoyed being a part of that this year~.
Post a Comment