Design: "Oh Night Divine" from 2013 JCS Ornaments Issue
Designer: The Sampler Girl
Fabric: 32ct. Cream
Floss: as charted
Started: 10/19/13
Finished: 10/25/13
Completed: 11/29/13
I picked this ornament for Shirlee because this is my very favorite Christmas song. It just makes me tingle all over when I sing it. It's such a special song.
Since I forgot to take a picture of the extras I sent Shirlee, I grabbed this one from her blog. I know she won't mind. I thought you might enjoy seeing the other things I sent along with the ornament.
I couldn't resist sending Shirlee one of my project bags. I use one all the time and really enjoy making them. I dearly love William Morris' prints and this one is done in repro of his Strawberry Theif.
I also love haunting the local antique store. That's where I found the primer and the china tea strainer. I knew Shirlee collects primers and is a tea lover like I am so I couldn't resist that little strainer. Of course, there had to be tea included to go with it.
I'm glad Shirlee liked my humble gifts. I still have one more to send. It is on backorder. So the fun will continue later on. I always enjoy giving gifts to my stitcher friends and enjoy sharing with you all too. We stitchers really are a great group of people. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you.
I have more finishes to share in another post now that I know they've been received. I've enjoyed my Christmas stitching this year. Be well and be safe everyone!
More later,
The Inspired Stitcher
14 comments:
What a fabulous ornament and package you put together for Shirlee!
Robin in Virginia
PS What is Shelby up to these days?
What a great exchange! The ornament is lovely!
How thoughtful and wonderful. =)
Beautiful gift to a wonderful friend !
I saw your exchange gifts on Shirlee's blog and could tell how pleased she was with everything, Lisa! The ornament is so lovely (that is also my favorite Christmas song!)...
Merry Christmas to you, my friend!!
Fantastic exchange you made there! Beautiful ornie, and great goodies!
Very nice ornament for your exchange with Shirlee. And the other items are quite nice as well. Have a happy holiday!
Judy Heartland stitcher
Beautiful ornament you stitched for Shirlee. The project pouch makes a perfect gift and the fabric is lovely. A stitcher never has enough projects bags or stitching accessories:) Lovely gifts you put together for your exchange. And the yarn was a good idea, I'll have to remember that. love Annette
A lovely ornament and wonderful goodies.
Have a Happy Christmas.
I saw your exchange on Shirlee's blog. What a nice ornament! Think I will put that one on my list! The whole exchange was lovely! Have a Merry Christmas!
What a lovely package! The ornament is really sweet.
Gorgeous exchange :) Have a lovely Christmas
Wonderful exchange, hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! :)
Lovely ornament!
Post a Comment