Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TUSAL - December


 
Well folks here we are at the last TUSAL for 2013.  I know I'm not the only one saying "just where did the year go?"  Holy smokes this year just flew by!  I'm optimistic that 2014 will be a really good year.  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
  
 
Here's a look at the ORT pile for this month.  There sure is a lot of red in there.  Looks pretty festive to me!  The S'mores ornament in the picture was a gift from a sweet little friend years ago.  It makes me smile every year when I get it out.  The holiday will be upon us before we know it!
 
Here's the list of this month's contributors:
 
Secret Stitcher's Ornament (Done, to be revealed soon!)
Stitch, Create, Exchange piece (Done, to be revealed later this month!)
"L is for Lion" on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
"M is for Mermaid" on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
"Sweet Thoughts of You" by Blackbird Designs (Done!)
"No L Christmas Sampler" by Eileen Bennett (Done!)
"Frosty Snowflake" by Needle Bling Designs (In Progress!)
"Mary's Sampler Mystery SAL" freebie by Plum Street Samplers (In progress)
 
As you can tell from the list there's been a lot of gift stitching going on and Christmas related things too.  I can't wait to be able to reveal the exchange ornaments.  I've really enjoyed picking out just the right one for the recipients.
 
Speaking of recipients, I was the lucky winner of Bekca's giveaway over the weekend!  I can't wait to see what she sends from across the pond. If you've not visited her blog, please pop over and have a visit.  She's just the sweetest thing with a lot on her plate and she still manages to stitch.  I've always said that stitching is my sanity saver.  I don't know what people do that don't stitch!
 
I hope to be back soon with some stitchy updates.  I hope everyone is having a good week so far!
 
More next time,
 
The Inspired Stitcher

5 comments:

Judy said...

That is a big ORT pile! I agree about this year flying by. How is this possible? Congrats on your win of the giveaway. Have a good week.

Jucy Heartland stitcher

Anonymous said...

Big pile o' ORTS there :)
I can agree...totes fast did this year go! My heavens...

Annette-California said...

Pretty orts and the smores ornie made me smile:) So far I feel like I'm in a race for Christmas can;t even think of the year coming to an end - no no no! hugs Annette

Chris said...

Love that ornament! Lovely orts too :)

SandraRee said...

This year has flown by, I agree! Congrats on your win too, hope you have a good weekend. :)