Earlier this fall Shirlee from The Easily Influenced Stitcher contacted me and asked if I'd like to do a Christmas exchange again this year. Of course I said yes. Exchanges are so fun and especially when you know who your partner is going to be! So like last year, we exchanged our ornament wish lists and away we went.
I came home Monday to find a box with all these goodies in it and a super sweet card!
Here's all the goodness unwrapped! I know, right? Can you even stand it?
I just had to take a close up of this sweet floss ring. It's just too hard to see in the picture above and you just had to see it closer. Love the little scissors dangle on the bottom! OMG, so stinkin' cute!
Here's a closer look at the charts she enclosed. I do love me some Ewe & Eye & Friends charts. Seriously!
Of course I saved the very best for last! I have admired this ornament on several occasions when stitched by others. Now I have one of my very own! Shirlee, your stitching is perfection! I love, love, love it!
Thank you so much dear friend, for bringing some early Christmas cheer into my home! I love each and every thing you sent to me. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness!
~*~*~*~
I hope everyone has had a good week and I wish you all happy weekend! I'm kicking mine off at the LNS with the peeps for the annual cookie get together. Um..I probably should have salad for dinner. I can foresee lots of cookie sampling tonight. LOL!
More next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
15 comments:
Your exchange with Shirlee is amazing! Each item was chosen with care just for you. :)
Oh my, what a wonderful package!! Kudos to Shirlee, and good for you :-)
Oh wow! What awesome gifts! I would be really, really happy also. :)
Great exchange and great goodies--love the Merry Christmas--I think I should stitch this
What a lovely assortment of goodies you received in your exchange from Shirlee! Enjoy your cookie gathering with your stitching friends!
Robin in Virginia
OMGosh - what a lovely exchange partner you have. Love the ornament and the finishing - nice that you got such great stuff that you are excited about. I hope you are enjoying the season and take a little time to stitch - Happy Friday ! Mel
How wonderful! I can see why the goodies from Shirlee made you smile, Lisa :)
A cookie get together? Sounds like my kind of party!! Enjoy...
What a wonderful assortment of gifts...charts and a lovely ornament.
What a lovely exchange you received! I love that ornament! Lucky you!
oooooo very pretty from start to finish ... I have some Ewe and Eye charts too somewhere heheheh ....
ooooooooooo cookies ....
love mouse xxxxxx
Lisa,
LOVE the ornament and the finishing is so beautiful! Love the ruched edging. Is that also Ewe & Eye? Haven't seen that before. Just gorgeous!
Good to see you at the LNS last night.
Martha
What wonderful gifts in your exchange--makes you definitely in the mood for Christmas! So... how many cookies did you taste? Hope you will post about them! Hugs!
What a lovely exchange. The fob is gorgeous, the little scissors are so cute! And the ornie is so pretty, I love the ruched trim.
I have a little present from Shirlee too, I am trying to decide whether to wait to open it or not! Maybe I will wait just until the tree is up.
OMGoodness! You got spoiled by sweet Shirlee! What incredible lovely gifts you received and the ornament she stitched you is Gorgeous!!
Shirlee and I also have done a private ornament exchange and I received a box from her. I am waiting for Christmas morning to open them. Too long of a story but now I have something to look forward to. So very happy for you Lisa!
love Annette
A beautiful stitched piece (I now wanna stitch it!) and lots of great goodies - wow! You were squealing weren't you?
Post a Comment