Merry Christmas!Shelby is too cute.Marilyn
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Lisa! What a super picture of Shelby and the tree.Robin in Virginia
Merry Christmas Lisa... looks like Shelby is doing a great job guarding that tree!
Merry Christmas!
Hope your Christmas was everything you wanted! Merry Christmas! Big Hugs!
Lisa, Hope you had a joyous Christmas, and I hope to see much more of you in 2015 than I did in 2014.
* * * * * MERRY CHRISTMAS★ * ★ ☆ ★ * * * *
Merry (belated ) Christmas to you and Shelby!!! Love Dalmations!! I had one all growing up. Whenever I see one I think of my Sparky.:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Merry Christmas!
Shelby is too cute.
Marilyn
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Lisa! What a super picture of Shelby and the tree.
Robin in Virginia
Merry Christmas Lisa... looks like Shelby is doing a great job guarding that tree!
Merry Christmas!
Hope your Christmas was everything you wanted! Merry Christmas! Big Hugs!
Lisa, Hope you had a joyous Christmas, and I hope to see much more of you in 2015 than I did in 2014.
* * * * *
MERRY CHRISTMAS
★ * ★ ☆ ★ *
* * *
Merry (belated ) Christmas to you and Shelby!!! Love Dalmations!! I had one all growing up. Whenever I see one I think of my Sparky.:)
Post a Comment