Design: Good Tidings
Designer: Little House Needleworks
Fabric: 32ct. Natural
Floss: Called for DMC
Started: 11/1/14
Finished: 11/7/14
Completed: 11/16/14
The fabric in the background is what I used to back the ornament. I like that the organza ribbon hanger doesn't take away from the ornament itself. Those little sheep...oh my, just so cute! This is another one that I may have to stitch for myself someday.
I'm going to try to pop back in and do at least another post or maybe two before the end of the year. We'll see how it goes. It's tricky when you don't have a computer at home to use. Hope everyone is further along than I am with the holiday preparations. I keep telling myself "it will all get done." I'm not convinced yet. LOL!
Hopefully more later,
The Inspired Stitcher
14 comments:
Perfect. Great design and I love the strength of the colors.
That is so sweet--I'm sure Shirlee loves it!
I'm struggling to get everything done, too, Lisa--still have half my cards to send out! Maybe today :)
Hang in there--somehow it all gets done!
Very sweet Lisa. I am not further than you unfortunately.
Love the ornament you stitched for Shirlee! And where do you find your organza ribbon?
Enjoy your weekend, Lisa!
Robin in Virginia
A lovely ornament to send :)
Merry Christmas!
Such a cute ornie :)
such a cute ornament - I bet your exchange partner loved it. Hope you enjoy the last weekend before Christmas - take a few quiet moments for stitching - Mel
Lovely exchange! I like that design!
Very nice gift--I'm sure she loves it! As for Xmas prep, sometimes you just have to do what you can...let the rest go....and enjoy!
I do indeed love it : ) I will post about it on my blog asap. It's been one thing after another here lately. Things will settle down soon ... I hope : )
Very nice!
Good luck on getting everything done for Christmas!
Oh that is a very nice ornament for Shirlee! And she loved it--saw her comment! I don't think I know anyone that is done with preparations for Christmas--try to relax and enjoy some of the time for yourself!! Hugs!
Beautiful ornament you made for sweet Shirlee! Hope you have a Merry Christmas, love Annette
A beautiful ornament. Try not to stress too much and enjoy yourself.
A Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment