It's TUSAL Day!
(For those not familiar, click on the word TUSAL above or the link to the right.)
I think I'm still in retreat mode. I totally missed TUSAL on Tuesday. Oops! I knew I'd missed December's but this month's...well I don't know. Anywho, let's just get on with it and see what I've been up to.
Here 's the ORT pile and the jar with last year's ORTs in it. Not too shabby. I see a lot of pink in the pile from the Parrots and some lavender from the Just Nan needlebook. Nice!
Let's start with the list from December to keep with consistency and then we'll look at this month.
"Snooty Parrots" by Barbara Ana Designs (In Progress)
"Quaker Heart" freebie side two from Piecework Magazine (In Progress)
"Merry Christmas" by My Big Toe Designs (Completed)
"Merry" x 8 by Shepherd's Bush (Completed)
Now on to this month's contributors:
"Snooty Parrots" by Barbara Ana Designs (In Progress)
"Speak to the Earth" by Donna Kooler Designs (In Progress)
"Common Ground - Needlebook" by Just Nan (In Progress)
"Heaven Above" by Midsummer Night Designs (In Progress)
Yep, my new start at the retreat was "Heaven Above." There's a story behind my choosing this one. I'll tell you about it in my retreat recap post and share pics. I managed to make a good start on it and then switched back to the Parrots. It was a productive retreat.
Well folks, that's it for this one. I'll be back soon with the retreat recap post. Hope everyone has had a good week. Mine was super busy. I'm glad we're looking at the weekend. Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
More next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
6 comments:
cant' wait to hear about the retreat ! You "inspired" me to get an ort jar and start keeping mine instead of throwing them away. I bought a cute one at rug camp. Have a great weekend
Mel
Nice ORT pile, Lisa! Looking forward to reading your retreat recap and seeing your pictures.
Enjoy your weekend! Hope you get in lots of stitching!
Robin in Virginia
Nice pile'o orts!!! Looking forward to the tale of "Heaven Above" and retreat snaps. Also progress updates on "Snooty Parrots".
I can't remember if I showed my orts at the end of the year? Gotta check!
Great TUSAL update! I need to empty out my ORT container.
Lovely orts. I can't wait to hear About the treat and to see a stitchy update.
Post a Comment