Photo not of it's found state but rather taken upon finishing
Now you all know I usually try to finish what I start in a reasonable amount of time, especially smalls or ornaments. Since I'd just completed a biggie, I decided I might as well jump in and finish this little cutie. I had all of Frosty's face stitched and a good part of his hat so there really wasn't all that much left to stitch!
Design: Frosty Snowflake (JCS 2013 Ornaments)
Designer: Needle Bling Designs
Fabric: 25 ct. avocado Lugana 1 over 1
Floss: DMC as charted
Started: 11/24/13
Finished: 3/8/15
Completed: 3/8/15
The fabric in the background is what I used to back it. I couldn't believe my good fortune to have some ribbon in the stash that matched the fabric so well too. So here we are, a finished ornament! Now I can say I've finished at least one ornament this year that I'll keep for myself even if it took me a couple years to get around to it.
~*~*~*~
I hope everyone has a good week. Thank you for stopping by for a visit today. Who knows what I'll finish next. I appear to be on a roll. LOL!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
13 comments:
What a sweet snowman you finished! Way to go! What's next?
Robin in Virginia
Looks great! And who cares how long it took to get it finished? It's done! And so cute!
Mr. Snowman is so cute. :)
Marilyn
Of course you know I love this one : )
LOVE the adorable finish!! Oh those forgotten UFO projects, they so long for love!!! It feels great to have it finished too, I bet!!! Beautiful stitching and finishing!!
He is so sweet! So glad he is done and ready to be adored.
Isn't he sweet!! So glad you finally finished him up, Lisa :) It's always such a good feeling to have a new ornament to hang on your tree!
Oh he's so cute! I love how you finished the ornament too!
He is charming. Glad you took the time to stitch and sew.
He's adorable! blessings, marlene
How adorable that snowman is!! I have to get the 2013 & 2014 JCS Ornament issues... never got around to them! It looks really really cute! Hugs!
adorable Lisa ! I love anything with snowman - guess it's because I don't have to deal with real snow. Sadly all my snowmen went away today and all the bunnies and lambies and other spring themed things came out to play. Its 86 stinkin HOT degrees today here in the deep south. NO WAY should it be this hot in mid March. So you see, my snowmen were melting. Hope spring is peeking thru in your neck of the woods - take care Mel
What a cute design. It's funny how often we abandon projects with very little left to stitch on them.
Nice finish too.
Post a Comment