It's TUSAL Day!
(For those not familiar, click on the word TUSAL above or the link to the right.)
It's that time again! This past month has been quite a productive month for me. I feel like lots of things are moving along nicely. I seem to have been on a finishing roll lately. Now that certainly is a good feeling. Let's have a look at the ORT pile and well talk about it more down below.
I decided to get out the spring decorations in honor of yesterday being the first official day of spring. Not a bad looking pile if I do say so myself!
Here's this month's contributor list:
"Snooty Parrots" by Barbara Ana Designs (DONE!)
"Frosty Snowflake" by Needle Bling Designs (DONE!)
"Common Ground - Needlebook" by Just Nan (DONE!)
"Speak to the Earth" by Donna Kooler Designs (In Progress)
"Heaven Above" by Midsummer Night Designs (In Progress)
Can I get a collective woo hoo from the blog-o-sphere?! Yes, three finishes since our last check-in is such a good feeling. I still shake my head at myself over that snowman ornament. I still can't believe I abandoned that with so little to do on it. Oh well, stranger things have happened in my world...believe me!
I'm so pleased with how the needlebook turned out too. It feels good to know I have the skills now to stitch it and finish it. I really have come a long way. It just goes to show that some things are worth the wait.
Then there's Snooty, oh I could go on and on about that one. I'm so very happy to have that one finished. I'm currently investigating framing. I really want to do it up nice. Stay tuned...I promise to do a reveal post once I get it framed. Right now, it's safely tucked away waiting patiently for that day to come.
I'm still plugging away with the peeps who are working on our "Speak to the Earth" SAL. My favorite part of a SAL like this is seeing them all together.
I haven't given "Heaven Above" much attention this past month. I'll have see what I can do about that. It's just so pretty and now that Snooty is finished maybe this can get bumped up in the rotation. We'll see...
So there you have it, friends, the monthly update. It's been a good one for me. I hope this month has been productive for you as well. Thanks for visiting with me today.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
7 comments:
Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo! Way to go, Lisa, on your three finishes!
Enjoy your weekend!
Robin in Virginia
WOOHOO! WOOHOO! WOOHOO!!! YEA LISA!! INCREDIBLE FINSIHES!!! love Annette
Great finishes! YGG! Love how you always tell about what projects your orts are from.
Woohoo!! Congratulations on 3 great finishes!
From the looks of your TUSAL you have been busy!
I'm woo-hooing for you here in PA, Lisa!! Great job :)
Belated Woohoo from the UK!
Three finishes is fantastic this month.
Post a Comment