Several folks have asked if I've stopped blogging. The quick answer is NO! I'm just on a delay of sorts. I have some issues I'm trying to work through right now and it's getting in the way of my stitching and blogging. Nothing earth shattering or devastating. I mean it doesn't involve the police, lawyer, hospital or fire department so it can't be too terrible. Right?!
However, it is seriously cutting into my stitching time and thus this here blog. I'm trying to make my rounds to your blogs as I have time so I'm still out here just not right here. LOL!
So don't cry for me Argentina (as the Spinster Stitcher says)...I'll be back soon as I can. So for now, talk amongst yourselves and if you do something fun tell me about it or blog about it! And if I do anything worth sharing, I'll pop in here for a quick post too. Deal?!
You all make me feel way more special than I am with your sweet emails. I miss you too!
Until I can get my act together,
The Inspired Stitcher
13 comments:
So good to see your post! I have been hibernating from the recent bout of heat and humidity. Thinking of you!
Good to hear from you and glad you aren't in need of those professionals!
I have missed your posts and news of what you are doing. I hope ya'll are healthy and everything is not too out of kilter. Glad to hear you have not quit blogging but just working thru some things. Come back soon .... happy summer ! Mel
Nothing wrong with taking a break when other life issues get in the way. Hope you get back in the stitching groove soon.
Good to hear from you.
I hope everything turns out ok.
Marilyn
Life can be so rude with its interfereing and such. Good luck!
Hope everything turns out the way you want it to. We miss you!
Hope everything is ok and works out for you! Good to hear you are still around -- miss your posts!
Hope things even out, Lisa--we'll still be here watching for any new updates!! Hang in there :)
I understand how life gets in the way of stuff... I have been struggling lately myself! Take care! Hugs!
Thanks for update. Will look forward to life settling down and your return. Really like your blog.
Nice to see you still around! I'm the opposite, plenty of blogging but way behind with visiting other people.
Blogging can be exhausting and draining of your creativity if you don't take a break from it every now and then. ;) The internet won't go anywhere in the meantime so it's okay to recharge the batteries every once in awhile.
Post a Comment