Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!


The French have a saying, joie de vivre, which translates to joy of life.  I want you to know just how much joy you have brought to mine.  Your comments, your personal emails, the little random kindnesses all bring me much joy.  My corner of the world is brighter all year long because of you, dear friends.  I hope that in some way I have brought you joy as well.

I am hopeful that the new year will be better than this past one and that my blogging will be a bit less sporadic.  I am ever the optimist dontcha know.

Here's to a wonderful New Year and many more stitching adventures to come!

More soon,

The Inspired Stitcher

7 comments:

Syd said...

Happy New Year!

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy New Year, Lisa! What a fabulous post to read from you on this first day of 2017! Enjoy your day; hope you stitch a bit, eat a chip or two or more and then stitch some more.

Stasi said...

Looking forward to seeing the results of your creative juices flowing in 2017!!! :)

woolwoman said...

Happy New Year Lisa ! I hope it's a great one with many happy stitches.

With warm and "wooley-thoughts" Mel

Vickie said...

Happy New Year Lisa!

Mouse said...

Happpyyyy New Year to you to you all and Master Bentley sends a woof to Shelby :) looking forward to more posts from you ( and from moi too ..lol ) love mouse xxxxx

Cricket-bug Corner said...

Happy New Year!!