Monday, April 16, 2012

Secret Stitcher


Hi all!  I'm back among the living.  Did you miss me?  I got hit pretty hard with about four different illnesses all at once last week.  Needless to say I'm so glad to be somewhat back to normal today.

While I was sick the mailman brought me a sweet Easter package from my Secret Stitcher!  It really made my day once I was well enough to open it and enjoy what was inside.

Just look at those cute bee shaped eggs!  Have you ever seen such cuteness?!  I also love the Plum Street chart too.  I can't imagine where she's finding all these month themed note pads either!  I'm going to be so set for note pads by the end of the year.  Thank you so much Secret Stitcher!

Well, as you can imagine after being off the grid for well over a week I've got tons of catching up to do so today's post is a short one.  I did manage to get some stitching done toward the end of the week and am super pleased with the progress.  I'll show that to you next time!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great week!  Be well!

The Inspired Stitcher

6 comments:

Christie said...

Very cute Easter goodies my friend. The girls got bees and ladybug eggs at Grandma's house. I thought about you and Marsha when I saw them. So glad you are feeling better.

Giovanna said...

So sorry to read that you've been ill, but glad that you're better now. The goodies are wonderful!

BeckySC said...

((((((((hugs and hope you are feeling MUCH better)))))

Margaret said...

So glad you're feeling better! Nice Easter present you received. Looking forward to seeing your stitchy progress. :D

BrendaS said...

Great gifts Lisa! Hope you are feeling better and that you are able to do some stitching soon:)

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just joined your lovely blog.

Your secret sender Easter package had some lovely things in it.

Sorry to hear you have been ill and I hope you are recovering now.