Saturday, April 21, 2012

TUSAL and Stash

April's ORTs

Well here we are at TUSAL time again.  I've got myself a respectable pile of ORTs this month!  It's proof that I have been stitching and quite a lot at that too.

There are some ORTs in the pile from a project I'm dying to share with you but I can't just yet.  I know you are going to love it as much as I do though when you see it.  Oh the suspense!  Stay tuned!

My LNS

Today I had a bunch of errands to run in the city.  Since I was sick last week, there were several things I had to postpone doing until I felt better so today was the day.  I ran by the LNS to pick up a couple things I needed and of course, several things I didn't but couldn't live with out.  LOL!

New Stash

No trip to the LNS is complete unless I spend some time pawing through the Free Box.  It looked like it had been thinned out since my last visit back in February but I still found some goodies.

Free Box Stash


I also popped into JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby looking for something in particular but didn't find it.  However, I did find a few other things that just had to come home with me.  Funny how that happened!

Actually, I had a couple coupons for JoAnn's and hit the jackpot in Hobby Lobby's clearance aisle.  Love when that happens.  I did decide to go ahead and pick up more of the greens for my EMS Sampler SAL since I'm sure I'll end up needing them eventually.  Thank goodness I chose to do that sampler with the called for DMC!


I'll leave you today with this picture I snapped outside the post office early this morning!  This bush was just bursting with blooms.  I couldn't resist stopping to smell a few.  I don't ever remember roses blooming in mid-April!  Ah, life's simple pleasures!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start so far!  Thanks for stopping by to visit with me.

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

9 comments:

Marsha said...

You surely did find some goodies in the freebie box. I'm always impressed with what you find there. That's a lot of green. Good stuff!

Shirlee said...

I have never in my life seen a freebie box at a LNS! Lucky you! Your LNS looks very welcoming & you got some great new stash in your shopping travels : )

Margaret said...

Your LNS has a free box?! Whoa! That's nice! Nice stuff you picked up from both the LNS and Hobby Lobby, and Joann's too! Looking forward to seeing the project you're working on.

Carol said...

What a neat house your LNS is located in!! And a free box--amazing!! And that is great stuff, too :) Sure wish our Hobby Lobby was a bit closer--I only get down there about once or twice a year. Now, JoAnn's is on my weekly visit schedule :)

Enjoy your Sunday!

BrendaS said...

Lisa --
Great stash! You got quite a few things from the free bin too! Makes it all worthwhile:)

Enjoy your Sunday. Glad you are feeling better.

Mouse said...

gosh how do you manage to find a shop with a freebie bin ??? that wee bird free graph looks cute too :)
got the LHN sp samplers and can't wait to get them started :)
beautiful roses too :) love mouse xxxxx

dulcinella said...

Nice stash update:-) You totally deserve it if only for the fact you have done a lot of stitching judging by your ort's

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Oh very beautiful projet !

bisous de France

Anne said...

Lovely LNS! And a free box too! That's fantastic!! Great stash you got there and a lovely TUSAL jar!!