Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Secret Stitcher

Yesterday, I was visited by the Secret Stitcher Fairy aka my mail carrier.  I found a box waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home from work.  Check out all the Valentines goodness I found inside this box!

 
Holy cow, just look at all that goodness she packed in there!  I love all of it.  Those socks are just too dang cool!  I'm totally wearing them on Thursday too!  Yes, I had to tear into the chocolates right away. I'm a sucker for chocolate...seriously!
 
 
 
I think my Secret Stitcher knows this too.  Look at this awesome kit she sent me!  This one might just have to get started this week.  It's so appropriate for me right now with it being Valentines week and all.  I love the saying, it's so me!
 
 
You just have to see these three hearts closer too.  They are so cute!  I keep saying I want to start a seasonal bowl like Carol did.  Now I have a good start on a Valentines Day bowl or basket.
 
 
Look at the gold threads woven in the fabric!  I've not seen that done before but I think it really gives the hearts a little something extra special.  These are super cute!

 
Here's a picture of Shelby being extra patient waiting to try her new Valentines treats.  She really liked these and they smelled good enough for me to nibble on but I stuck with the chocolate!  Puppies can't have chocolate.
 
Thank you so much Secret Stitcher!  You made my day.  I can tell you had fun putting together my package.  I love everything you sent me and so did Shelby!
 
I really do enjoy participating in our guild's Secret Stitcher program.  Who doesn't like getting a stitchy RAK (random act of kindness) in the mail?!  Thanks for stopping by today and sharing my fun package.   I hope your day is good too!
 
 
Until next time,
 
The Inspired Stitcher
 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous box of goodies to receive! I love the picture of Shelby waiting patiently.

Robin in Virginia
rlbrowninva @ gmail.com

PS Love the heart socks!

Margaret said...

What a great treat from your secret stitcher! So much fun!

Christie said...

Looks like you got some great goodies. Love the picture of Ms. Shelby. What a good girl. Glad you stuck with the chocolate. I do agree some of those dog treats do smell awfully good...LOL

Annette-California said...

Fabulous valentines from your secret stitcher. HOW FUN!!! love the stitched hearts - darling idea. And sweets for Shelby even...Very thoughtful. love Annette

Nicola said...

What a wonderful box of delights to receive. Our stitching friends are the best.