
Click the
picture to learn more
I hope you are having a good start to the summer season so far! It's time for another TUSAL. There's been a fair amount of stitching going on since we last visited for the ORT report. Let's have a look at that ORT pile.
Since it's now summer time I decided to let Splits, the flamingo in on the ORT picture this month. Not too shabby a pile I'd say! I see a good bit of sparkle in there and a whole bunch of blue fuzzy stuff! Let's see who contributed to all those orts!
"C" is for Cow on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
"D" is for Dog on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
"Kindred Spirits Sampler Guild" nametag (Done!)
"Tea" zipper pull designed by me (Done!)
"Heart to Heart" by By The Bay Needleart (Done!)
"To My Stitchin' Friend Dragonfly"fob freebie by xstitchhappy.com (Done!)
"Strawberry" by Lizzie Kate (Done!)
"Queen Bee" pocket watch necklace (Done!)
"Sweet Baby James Needle Purse" by Indigo Rose (in progress)
I'm really pleased with all that I've been able to accomplish this past month. I've enjoyed stitching my bigger projects as well as sprinkling in some smaller ones. I've also gotten a couple things off the "to stitch" list which is always a good feeling!
I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Russellville retreat too. This will be my fourth year attending! I guess I'm not a "newbie" anymore. It actually feels like a reunion of stitching sisters now. I'll be sure to give a full report afterward as always. You know there will be stash enhancement...oh yes there will!
I noticed when doing my report that there are a couple things on there I haven't posted, namely the Hornbook update and the nametag. I'll be sure the get those in sometime next week. I've got a full weekend planned. I hope you all have something fun to look forward to this coming weekend as well! Keep on stitching and smiling!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
P.S. I found the Threads Through Time chart I was on the hunt for last month. Thanks to all who helped me search for it and a special thanks to Nancy who found it! I'm continually amazed by our stitching community. You all rock!
9 comments:
Great TUSAL post! You got a lot done!
You certainly accomplished a lot! Where's Russellville?
What a great pile of ORTs you have collected for the month, Lisa? I, too, would like to know the details for the Russellville retreat?
Enjoy your weekend!
Robin in Virginia
You've been busy with some pretty projects! :)
It does sound like you've been busy! Can't wait to hear all about the upcming stitching retreat.
Wow, you have been busy! Fab pile of ORT's :)
des bisous en passant !
I've been to that retreat before, but it's been a very LONG time. It was a wonderful weekend. Does she limit the number of attendees?
Have a great time!!
I´ve seen some of your works and I like it very much! Your clothes works are very beautiful and it seems that you put your heart on it!
I would like to give you an award for this pretty blog if you want to accept it:
http://toomismo.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/mi-segundo-premio-ya-esta-en-casa.html
Best regards
Post a Comment