Progress as of 7/5/13
Progress as of 7/13/13
I'm still keeping with my practice of doing all the background fill as I go. I know myself well enough that if I didn't I'd procrastinate it and it would never get done. This way each new block is its own reward. LOL!
It still amazes me how the addition of each new block changes the overall look of this sampler. It really compels me to keep going on it. I'm going to start "G is for Goose" next. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
I hope everyone had a splendid weekend. Thank you taking the time to drop by for a visit with me today.
More next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
12 comments:
It is looking fabulous! What is the fill in color of the blocks?
Robin in Virginia
Amazing work so far, Lisa! I would have to do the background fill-in as I went as well, or it would NEVER get done. It will be amazing when finished. I love the fill-in color!
Your sampler is Beautiful and soo rich looking. I think your doing a incredible job of stitching all the background as you stitch each block. What a fabulous sampler you will have when your done stitching it.
love Annette
It's looking good!
I would fill in the background as I go too, otherwise I would get bored with it.
Marilyn
Gorgeous progress! You are right how each block changes the look of this piece.
I a thinking the fox is my favorite.
It is beautiful!! And the fill in.... If be bad,bad, bad about that too! You are being smart ;)
I really love the look of this and how it's coming along... it's nice that you can pick it up, do a block and then put it down again for a bit and that each block feels like a bit of a finish I imagine! Looking forward to seeing the progress right through to the end! :)
Absolutely gorgeous Lisa!
Each block is just stunning, Lisa! You are so wise to fill in the background as you go :)
Wow, this piece is just magnificent!!!!! Love it! Love each block!
It's looking gorgeous. I would have to do the fill as I went as well or it would never get finished
Post a Comment