Tuesday, August 6, 2013

TUSAL - August

 
 
Well folks, here we are in August already!  Summer is winding down and the start of school is just around the corner!  Now, just where did the time go again?!  I'm so not ready for fall yet.
 
 
Here's a look at the pile o'ORTs for this month!  Not too shabby, I guess.  There's a bunch of brown fuzz in there from the frog's visit to my beehive.  Darn frog!

The tiny bowl in the picture is a gift from a dear friend of mine.  She got it in Turkey when she visited her parents last and brought it back for me.  I love the colors!  Just had to share that in case you were wondering.

Okay, back to the ORT report...this month's contributors were:
 
"F is for Fox" on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done!)
"Painted Lady" by Just Nan (Done!)
"Buttons A Bounty" by Jackie du Plessis class (In progress...)
"John Foster" project August installment (Done!)
"Bee Happy" by Homespun Elegance (Done, needs ornamentifying)
 
I'm finding that doing the ORT report is keeping me accountable this year.  It really has helped me keep track of my progress on all my ongoing projects.  I have a few more than I'm comfortable with right now so I know I need to get crackin' and finish some things up!
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I know the ORT report isn't all that interesting so I really appreciate that you take the time to visit on TUSAL day.
 
Until next time,
 
The Inspired Stitcher

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I love that bowl! Nice ORTs too!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Beautiful bowl and lots of threads!

Maggee said...

Hey--if the ORTS report helps you keep track, then keep doing it. I don't mind reading about progress made on WIP's. Such a lovely lovely bowl--what a great gift! Hugs!

Mouse said...

love the ort report and that bowl is nice isn't it ... and love the ornamentifying .. can't wait to see it done :) love mouse xxxxx