A friend sent this to me in an email and it was just too good not to share!
This is what I found in my stitching bag this morning! Actually, my honey left me these Hello Kitty Valentines all over the place this morning. I found one in my bathroom, on my phone, in my coat pocket, on the dash of my car and finally in my stitching bag. I just love that man...he gets me!
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Hugs and squeezes from me to you!
The Inspired Stitcher
P.S. All the Valentines had heart shaped suckers in the holes except for the one in my stitching bag. Yep, he didn't want to get candy on my stitching. See why I love him!
P.S. All the Valentines had heart shaped suckers in the holes except for the one in my stitching bag. Yep, he didn't want to get candy on my stitching. See why I love him!

10 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to you! What a lovely sentiment you shared!
Have a great weekend, Lisa!
Robin in Virginia
Oh, I love that so much!
So neat of your hubby.
What a great guy!!
Your sweetie sure knows you well, and he's very thoughtful!
Happy Valentine's Day, Lisa!
Awww, what a sweetie your sweetie is! Happy Valentine's Day!
I guess he's a keeper! That's so cute, especially Hello Kitty. Happy Valentine's Day!
Awww! That is so sweet, Lisa... Have a wonderful Valentine's Day together :)
How sweet! He is a gem!
How sweet of your husband (pardon the pun - lol)!!!
Hope you had a great Valentines.
love Annette
Aww, how sweet.
Post a Comment