For those who might be wondering what that is, the stitch groups I belong to decided to combine and do the Secret Stitcher program together this year. We filled out a questionnaire listing our likes, hobbies, and such. Once coordinator did the assignment of partners, then we were given our new Secret Stitcher partner for the new year. We'll send each other little surprises throughout the year and we'll do the reveal in December like always.
Here's what was in the parcel! Check out that super cute puppy card. Looks like my sweet puppy girl if she had heart shaped spots. Of course chocolate is always a welcome thing in my world. I love the two sweet flosses, Sofia's Pink and Cherry Cobbler. Just yummy! Then there's the chart, I do love Lizzie Kate and this particular one is a favorite!
Here's a closer look if you haven't seen it before! It's actually a sweet kit that came with the linen and a tiny bag of beads plus a button! I may have to treat myself and start this one very soon. I'm really in the mood to do some seasonal stitching.
Thank you so much Secret Stitcher! I love everything you sent. I'm looking forward to a fun year of surprises. Valentine's Day is my absolute favorite holiday of the whole year. I know I've said that before though. Giggles! Happy Valentine's Day to you and to all my readers!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
10 comments:
What a wonderful secret stitcher package you received! Enjoy it all, Lisa!
Robin in Virginia
Lovely things, surprises in the mail are always the best.
what a wonderful SS exchange gift you got Lisa. I love the L*K kit. Your RAK gift was so darling - how fun ! I can tell you have many wonderful friends. Enjoy and if I don't get back here again - hope you enjoy Valentines Day ! Mel
Oh, a great surprise package. Just my kind. Pink and chocolate. ;)
I always enjoy seeing your Secret Sister mailings!
A very nice Secret Stitcher surprise! Happy Valentine's Day!
Judy heartland stitcher
Fantastic! You always get good secret stitchers!
You must love getting these secret stitcher goodies in the mail, Lisa--she certainly sent some lovely things this month!
Happy Valentine's Day to you--hope you and your husband have a nice evening planned :)
Sweet, sweet giftees!
Super surprise gifts.
Post a Comment