Saturday, March 29, 2014

An Anonymous RAK

 Dear friends what a week it has been.  I started the week with the mailman bringing me this beautiful anonymous RAK and I'd wanted to post about it the next day.  But it was not to be...


Tuesday I woke up not feeling so hot.  I attributed it to allergies and went on to work.  Well, the longer the day got the worse I felt.  By the time I got home I was in full on sick mode.  I missed three day's work and I've just today felt well enough to get out of the bed much less turn on the computer.  Yep, it's some nasty stuff.

Here's what the card said.  I know this friend was worried about me since I hadn't posted all week.  She had another dear friend check on me. Such sweetness.

Here are the contents of this lovely package!  Someone knows me pretty well.  I love that sweet little sheep and the polka dot scissor sheath is right up my alley.

The fabric and ric-rac wrapping will get put to good use I'm sure!  Maybe as finishing materials for this lovely chart.  I do love my bees!

Here's a closer look at the charms.  They are so very me!  Love them too.

I've needed a new purse mirror for a while now.  Check out my old worn out one on the left and my snazzy new one on the right!  Dear friend, how could you have known? I love that my new one has a tea pot on it!

Speaking of tea, here's the tea that was enclosed.  Believe me, I've been drinking a lot of tea this week.  It's helped my stuffy head.  The tea is also a clue to who might have sent this package of sweetness.  :-)

Thank you so much dear friend!  I love all your sweet gifts and your kindness touched me so.  I only wish I could have done a proper post sooner.  I'm hopeful I will get to feeling better before Monday.  I do feel a bit better today so the prayers are working.

Thanks for stopping by today for a visit.  Thankfully you can't catch my cold reading my blog post.  I wouldn't wish this yuck on anyone!


Be well and until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend! What a super fabulous mystery package you received, Lisa!

Rest up this weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Margaret said...

Oh gosh, what a hasty sickness! I'm glad you are getting better. Such a nice RAK!

Vickie said...

What a beautiful gift just for you! I am glad you are getting better. I am still praying.

Maggee said...

How fun! What a nice uplifting present! Hope you get clear of the sickness soon! Hugs!

Annette-California said...

Beautiful gifts! What a lovely surprise indeed and perfect timing to help cheer you up. Glad your already feeling a bit better.
love Annette

Carol said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear you've been so sick, my friend! A lot of that is going around right now--my coworker has been sick for two weeks with some sort of weird flu. I hope your little RAK helped you feel better...that was such a thoughtful thing to do! Take care now--and don't push yourself too hard.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely thoughtful gift. Do you know the identity of the Mystery Giver yet?

Any clues on the envelope?