It's TUSAL Day!
(For those
not familiar, click on the word TUSAL above or the link to the right.)
Well folks another month has passed and it's TUSAL time once again. It also means we are one more month closer to Spring! March 20th to be exact. I'm really ready this year. More so than any other year as a matter of fact. Unfortunately, in my corner of the world, we need to hunker down for yet another round of nasty tonight. Oh joy!
Here's something nicer to think about, this month's ORT pile. It's closer to normal size this time around. The pincushion in the picture is a finish from last year seen here. It's also a freebie found here in case you are feeling festive and want a quickie little project!
Let's have a look at this month's contributors:
Let's have a look at this month's contributors:
"Snooty Parrots" by Barbara Ana Designs ( In
Progress)
"Quaker Faith" by Little by Little Designs (In
Progress)
"Glory House" by Chessie and Me (Done!)
"Be My Valentine - Love Letter Needlekeep" by With Thy Needle and Thread (Done!)
"Be My Valentine - Lovebird Pinkeep" by With Thy Needle and Thread (Done!)
It's a modest list this month since I've been spending a good bit of time with the Parrots. It doesn't appear that much has been happening when I list it out but believe me the needles have been busy. I really do like keeping a list like this. It helps me track my progress and keeps me accountable.
I know TUSAL day isn't the most exciting post I do all month so I especially appreciate your stopping by today. Hope your weekend is off to a roaring start!
More next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
14 comments:
My son's birthday is the first day of spring this year, as it was when he was born. I hope it actually brings spring to us, or even sooner. Lovely TUSAL as always! I dropped out this year -- quilting and knitting are too detrimental to my ORTs. lol!
I did not realize Spring is official so soon. It will NOT be here then. No way, no how. Too much snow and ice all over here. It is snowing right now again.
oooo nice pile of orts and cute wee pincushion too :) and its nice to pop in any time ...lol love mouse xxxx
Love that little pincushion - thanks for the link for the chart. I enjoy your recaps:)
love Annette
I signed up with all good intentions for the monthly TUSAL report but until I can retire from traveling for work, it's a useless endeavor. I think it's quite interesting to pop in and see the "fruits" of a fellow stitchers labor. You've done well!
Love the little pincushion and you got so much accomplished for February being a short month! Makes me bow my head in shame! lol. I hope the bad weather misses you this time. I am so ready for Spring and we have been getting some sneak preview days lately!
An end to winter. BLAH! Cute little pillow you're showing there : )
You've had a great month! Nice little pillow.
Lovely orts and I love your March pincushion too!
Beautiful little cross stitch! Hmm my ORT's late ....but I do have a little pile which means I've been stitching yeah!!!
Love your shamrock pincushion! And wanted to say I really like your Quaker piece in the previous post (I'm behind).
Hope you had a good weekend!
Robin in Virginia
I totally agree with you, Lisa--I have NEVER been as ready for spring as I have this year :)
Thanks for the link to the shamrock freebie--I need to stitch a few more things for my March bowl of smalls...
Hang in there--it HAS to warm up eventually!!
Nice little collection of orts!
I also stitched that little shamrock piece--it is sitting by me upstairs! I did it on 25 count over one, so it IS tiny! March 20th cannot come soon enough! Hugs!
Post a Comment