Progress as of July 8th
Last Saturday we had a Tiara Club all day stitch and I made some real progress there. On Monday I got together with some of my quilting friends and I stitched some more. Then on Wednesday our guild had its monthly evening stitch-in and I started my August assignment.
July's assignment as of August 19th.
I didn't take a picture of the August assignment start. It's really nothing special yet. Just the green part of the vine on the right. I'm tempted to keep going on it to the bottom but who knows if that will really happen. I am anxious to stitch the parrot though. Its coloring is slightly different than the one on the left side. You'll have to check that out next time.
I'm going into the city tomorrow with a quilting friend to see a quilt display at one of the local museums. It should be a fun outing. I hope you all have a great weekend too. Thank you for your visit today!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
11 comments:
So pretty! Your outing sounds fantastic. Have a great time. :)
Great progress, you've gotten a lot more done.
Have fun at the quilt display.
Marilyn
Great progress on the parrots! Enjoy your adventure with your friend and have a fabulous weekend!
Robin in Virginia
Wonderful progress! I am so behind on mine I don't know if I will ever catch up!! I am trying to finish up a couple of large WIPs and hope to get this one back out then. Looks like you will have yours finished very soon now!! Laura
It's such a beautiful sampler but I think lots of us get busy in summer with traveling and visiting places that we neglect a few things here and there. Glad this one was picked up again!
A beautiful piece. Hope you have a fun time at the quilting exhibition.
Lovely progress you made. Love the parrot:)) Hope you enjoyed your outing. love Annette
Love the parrots. Just keep those needles oiled and you can make the deadline!
Lovely progress on the parrots, Lisa! I know you can catch up with no problem :) Hope the quilt display was fun with your friend!
Wat een prachtige merklap, mooie kleuren!
Nice blog post.
Post a Comment