It's TUSAL Day!
(For those
not familiar, click on the word TUSAL above or the link to the
right.)
Holy smokes folks, a week from today is September first! Really?! I feel like I've been waiting for summer to get here and it never did. Well, not until the last few days when the heat finally arrived. We've gone all summer with it being cooler than usual and now you can cut the humidity with a knife. It's always something!
This month's ORT report is full of good things. The ORT pile doesn't look like much but trust me, there's been a whirlwind of finishes. I finally got to the point that I only needed a few more stitches and I could wrap up a couple things so that's just what I did. It feels so good to have all but one BAP done now. I'm looking forward to working on some smalls now!
Here's a look at this month's contributors:
"Snooty Parrots" by Barbara Ana Designs (In
Progress)
"Quaker Faith" by Little by Little Designs (Done!)
"Summer in Bloom - Drum Pinkeep" by BBD (Completed)
"Turkey Block" from Lizzie Kate's Autumn Alphabet (Done needs finished)
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
10 comments:
You must live near me -Indiana - so so humid this weekend that my windows fogged up ick!
You had a busy stitching month! Even with the cooler temperatures here, the humidity has been on the steamy side.
Robin in Virginia
PS So, what smalls are you working on?
Last week we had temps in the high 90's--99 on Saturday and Sunday--makes me ready for fall
You have busy productive hands
I recognise your little fob! Mine is buried somewhere around here.
Send some of that cool weather this way!
Isn't that the truth! It had to get hot now that school has started. Great progress on Parrots!
Judy Heartland stitcher
Your ORT reports are always so well done, and I always love seeing the stitched piece you include! (I hate humidity.....)
I've read about your heat and humidity out there, Lisa! We've had some glorious weather here--first of the summer! Hope the humidity goes away soon--it's the worst.
We thought we were getting cooler temps and now its hot again. The humidity is no fun. Do you carry a mister with you? I love mine:) I always enjoy your ort reports! love Annette
Hi Lisa! Congrats on the progress for August. As expected, I am way behind in reading blogs. So I will read as time permits, but not necessarily comment. Know that I am following, nonetheless. Hugs!
Thaank you for sharing this
Post a Comment