Holy cow, it's TUSAL time again! Now just where did this past month go?! I'm pretty sure lots of things happened since the last TUSAL but unfortunately it hasn't involved much stitching as evidenced by my pitiful addition to the jar.
So what has been my deal you ask? As my close peeps know, we've had two deaths in the family very close together. My honey lost both the men in his life that were father figures. As though that wasn't enough, my maternal grandmother had a heart attack also. It's been a really emotionally trying time for us. So that's why I've not been myself lately. I say this not to extract sympathy but to just explain my quietness and lack of stitching.
The other thing occupying my time as you might know is the adoption of our little fur baby, Shelby. Tonight we started puppy class! Yes, she's going to learn manners even if it's the last thing I do. I'd like to raise a pup that folks don't mind being around and I'd like to keep my hands intact as well as the furniture! Cross your fingers that this school thing takes!
I hope you all have made tons of stitchy progress so I can live vicariously through your blogs until I can return to my normal stitchy self! I'm slipping in a few stitches here and there but not nearly as many as I'd really like. You know what they say..."this too shall pass." Oh how I'm countin' on that right now!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
11 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of two dear to you and your DH. I hope your grandmother is recovering from her heart attack. What stressful times for you both. I hope little Shelby is bringing joy to you at this hard time. She's such a cutie. Good luck with puppy training class!
I'm sorry to hear you've been having such tough times in your household, I hope that things are less stressful soon. Good luck with the doggy training, I hope it all goes well. Lots of love to you.
It sure has been a rough start of the year for you & DH. Hopefully things will calm down now for you two.
Now how did I miss your sweet puppy pic?? I just looked back and see he is adorable!!!I took my first dog for training and it was wonderful. He turned out to be a great dog. With my next dogs I remembered the training and did it myself. You do know the training is really for YOU right?? LOL
Stick with it it is wonderful!
Hugs
So sorry to hear about this stressful time in your life. Will be keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers:)
Sorry for your family's losses...that's a lot to deal with all at once. Good luck with the puppy classes!
So sorry for your family's loss and hope your grandmother is on the mend. Shelby is such a cutie that I may need to rethink my no dogs in my household rule. Good luck at puppy class and if they can teach you to train a cat to stop biting, sign me up.
I'm so sorry .... big kisses from France
Sorry for the loss of loved ones.
Hope the puppy classes are going well.
Sorry to hear about your losses. I know how you feel. We had two deaths close together too. Only 6 months between them. And one of them being my older sister. So it's understandable why you haven't done much stitching.
Hope things get easier for you with time.
I have been so behind in my blog reading that I missed this post. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband and your family at this time.
{{hugs}}
Oh, you really have had a difficult few months... I'm so sorry to hear about the losses your family has had to deal with lately... Please know that you are all in my thoughts...
Post a Comment