Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Sale Stash



This past Saturday I was able to slip away for a little bit to shop the LNS's Super Bowl Sale.  I came away with two things I've had on my wish list and of course the new issue of Sampler & Antique Needlework Quarterly.  I really should subscribe.

I've wanted Bent Creek's cRows kit for a while now since I saw it stitched on someone's blog a while back.  I can't remember exactly where.

I also fell in love with Heart in Hand's Dog Sampler for obvious reasons.  I actually saw it last time I was in the shop for a stitch-in.  It seemed fitting I get it now that little Shelby has come to live with us. Of course I'll change the colors to look more like her.


Speaking of her cuteness, I'll leave you with a picture that I just love!  Yes, she has totally smitten hubby and I.  She takes her naps on the couch.  I'm sure this is the beginning of what will probably become a bad habit.  Oh well, I ask you how can I resist that cute little face?!

Thanks to all who have taken the time to leave me a comment or visit with me today.  As always, you really make me smile and brighten my day!

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

16 comments:

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

oh I love the beautiful dog !


marylin from FRANCE

geeky Heather said...

How CAN you say no to that face?? =)

Peggy Lee said...

Nice stash enhancement. I subscribe to that magazine and I just love it.
Shelby is adorable...you just can't say no to that face.

Sarah said...

Cute new stash and even cuter puppy!

BrendaS said...

Great stash! Cute pic of Shelby:)

Annette-California said...

Oh shopping does heart good! Especially for needlework crafts. I had just bought the new Sampler & Antique Needlework Magazine myself. Love it. Shelby is darling.
Happy Stitches...
Annette - California

Margaret said...

Great stash! And oh my gosh, what a cute little puppy face! Shelby is adorable!

Valentina said...

What a lovely puppy!

Giovanna said...

Lovely new stash, and yes, she IS seducing :-)

Christie said...

Such a face!!! LOVE your new stash. Yes, you should subscribe to the magazine.

Shirlee said...

Great stash additions & Shelby melts your heart : ) I've never heard of that magazine ... will have to Google it! Blessings, Shirlee

Mouse said...

ooooo love the crows one too and sorry but sat here giggling to myself as mmm guess what Bentley has done the same thing .... he thinks that coz we sit on there he should too hahahaah
gorgeous photo of her too :) love mouse xxxxx

Ellen said...

What a cutie!

Sounds like you had a great time at the shop. If I have it right it really is not that close to you, but I guess it's the closest one.

Give me a call next time you're out this way. I'm only a couple of miles away so perhaps we could meet for lunch.

Marsha said...

In my opinion, dogs belong on the couch. Guess who's snoring beside me now on my couch?

Shelby is adorable. A snuggle bunny for sure.

Carol said...

Shelby is one sweet looking puppy--I can see who will be the boss of your house!!

Great new stash--I so wish I had a LNS nearby...

Anne said...

That puppy is sure a sweetie pie!! So cute!! Great stash too!!