Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Secret Stitcher


Just look what arrived in my mailbox yesterday!  A package from my Secret Stitcher just in time for Valentine's Day!  Isn't that awesome?

She included a  neat note pad that says February on it, a nice heart shaped soap tied up with a piece of  ribbon with hearts on it, some cherry flavored kisses...yum and a super cute stitched cupcake!



I had to take some close-ups of the cupcake so you could see them!  Isn't this just too dang cute for words?!  I love the heart design and those pins just set it off.  The finishing is perfect!  It makes me want to stitch some more Valentines smalls to put with it.  I'm going to display this in my kitchen!


This is what she sent last month.  I'm a bit remiss in posting it.  She sent a January notepad and a little book to keep special dates in.  How sweet is that?!

Thank you so much Secret Stitcher!  I appreciate your thoughtfulness.  I love each and every thing you sent.

***

You may not know this about me but Valentine's Day is my very favorite holiday.  I love it more than any other holiday because it's the one day a year that's all about love!  Some of my favorite things are associated with this holiday like hearts and pink and red and everything romantic so that's why this is my perfect holiday.

Please know I consider you all to be my Valentines...near and dear to my heart!  I hope you know you are appreciated not just today but every day!


Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

7 comments:

geeky Heather said...

That cupcake is too cute! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

BrendaS said...

Very cute cupcake!

Happy Valentine's Day:)

Margaret said...

Such a nice present from your Secret Stitcher! Valentine's Day is a great day, right? Hope you're having a good one!

Lisa S said...

Love the cupcake from your secret stitcher! I hope you had a nice Valentines Day!
Hugs

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

very nice !

bisous xxx de France

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Great Secret Stitcher present - the cup cake is very sweet.

Hope you had a nice day.

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

coucou de France !!!
e mail : marc1.djankdossian@wanadoo.fr


have a good week end !

bisous et bon week end my friend


marylin