Wednesday, February 1, 2012
A quick "heads up"
I just learned that House of Stitches in LaPorte, Indiana, has started a blog! So pop over and welcome Linda to the blog o'sphere!
If you find yourself in northern Indiana, I strongly recommend a visit. We stopped in on our way to Iowa in the spring. I swear they have one of everything! I'm not even kidding about that either. Yes, there was stash enhancement. I just couldn't resist!
It's probably a good thing I don't live closer. Good excuse for a road trip though. LOL!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
House of Stitches is one of my favorite places on Planet Earth!!!
I'm with Laura on that one
Hmmmm ... 6 hours from here to LaPorte ... very doable : ) I see I'll be planning a road trip sometime this year : ) Blessings, Shirlee
eee its a good job I am on the other side of the pond with this enabling ..lol :) love mouse xxxx
Soooo when are we leaving??? Miss Shelby should be ready for a road trip soon...Right? :-)
I've been there before and I totally agree with you! They are also very good with mail order!! I love their service!
I will definitely be checking out their blog!! Thanks!
Post a Comment