I missed going to the First Friday Stitch-in at the LNS since the community fireworks were scheduled for the same night. I got word on Saturday that my Secret Stitcher had left me a present Friday afternoon! Since my honey and I were going out for an early dinner we swung by the LNS to pick it up.
Holy smokes, what a big bag! Wonder what's inside ?! Don't you love that ice cream cone cookie cutter?!
Check out all the goodness inside there! Wow! Love that wire basket. I tried getting a close up picture of it but it wasn't going to happen. The gold candle holder has little bees on it too. Love the bees fabric and the bug bandages. So cute! I think someone knows I like to cook too. Lots of interesting recipes to try in the mini cookbook.
Here's a close up of the floss toss! Love the summer named flosses GAST Summer Shower, GAST Sun Flower, CC Summer Spray, WDW Independence! Love those silks too.
Thank you Secret Stitcher! You made my day. What a fun summer themed bag of fun! I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness. I can tell you had fun putting this together too.
Well folks, I'll be back soon with a progress update for you. I just had to slip this thank you in today. I hope you are having a good summer so far!
More next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
6 comments:
So thoughtful AND wonderful! Good for you. =)
You always get good secret stitchers! So many goodies!
It is so much fun receiving gifts, isn't it? Congrats and enjoy them! Hugs!
oooo nice bag of goodies ... and love the wee wire basket at the back ... and will see if I have any swish left in the wand for a bit of time to stitch ..lol love mouse xxxxx
ps it was 34 degrees when I got in my car yesterday ouch ouch ...lol
Your secret stitcher did an amazing job of putting all the fun goodies together. Lovely gifts. love Annette
Great goodies!
Marilyn
Post a Comment