Click on the picture to learn more!
Well folks here we are right smack dab in the middle of summer time. You'd never know it by all the rain we've had this year. I don't know what it is but I always feel like summer is over and we are on the down hill slide once we pass the 4th. What a rainy one it was too! I was beginning to think we were going to need to start building an ark!
I'm so not ready for fall yet! You wouldn't know it by all that orange in the ORT pile though. As you can tell, I've been working on "Scatter Smiles" quite a bit. Here are the other contributors to this month's pile:
"John Foster" project July installment (DONE!)
"Sweet Baby James Needle Purse" by Indigo Rose (in progress, almost done)
"Maria Antonia" by The Essamplaire (in progress)
"Coin Purse" from the Russellville Retreat (DONE!)
"Scatter Smiles" by Anne Powell Ltd. Russellville Retreat project (in progress, still)
"Hornbook Bestiary" E is for Eagle by Scarlet Letter (Done!)
"Hornbook Bestiary" E is for Eagle by Scarlet Letter (Done!)
It appears I've reached the point of just making progress on several projects. I guess it just means I've got plenty to keep me occupied for the rest of this month! I'm hopeful I'll get the Indigo Rose project done in the next few days. I know the Hornbook, John Foster and Maria Antonia will all be long term projects. I'm shooting for getting Mr. Foster finished by year's end. The other two, well...time will tell for them.
I've got a couple progress posts on tap for this week so stay tuned. I hope you are progressing nicely on your projects whatever they might be. Thanks for stopping by and visiting today. I always enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your visits.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher

5 comments:
One day at a time, and they will all get done! Hugs!
I thought I was the only one thatstarts feeling the end coming after the 4th. Can't believe the first week of July is gone!
Nice TUSAL! I have a feeling I won't bother this time -- I don't have much to show since I haven't done much stitching this month. Oh well.
adorable !
bisous mon amie
ooooooooooooo what a nice combination of orts .... and love that wee bag too .... and it looks to me that you have accomplished and awful lot ....
and a few stitches each day will make them less for the next ...lol hope you are well and we are hot hot hot here ..... supposed to get up to 30 degrees today !! love mouse xxxxx
Post a Comment