January/February progress as of 2/16/14
March progress as of 3/10/14
I actually got to start this installment on the 1st this time. I stitched both Saturday and Sunday weekend before last and a good bit of this past Sunday on it. I had was determined to finish it up Monday night as I didn't have that much left to go. I even stitched a wee bit ahead on those lower case letters. I had to finish up that thread dontcha know!
Here's a closer look at the March section. I really love that pot of flowers! I can't decide what the round flowers are supposed to be. Carnations? Morning glories? Maybe a Tudor rose? I love the rhubarb and cranberry colors together. It took me a while to figure out what that little gold critter was too. A friend of mine told me it's a lion. I knew it had to be a cat of some sort based on the tail. LOL!
Now I have to put it aside for another month. I could be tempted to work ahead but I won't. I have a some pre-stitching for a class project coming up soon so I know that will keep me busy for a little bit. Hopefully it will go quickly. As all of us stitchers know, there's never a lack for things to stitch. It's the choosing that takes some doing sometimes.
Well, it's short and sweet today folks. Thanks for stopping by and do come visit again!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
17 comments:
Your Snooty Parrots are looking wonderful, Lisa! I have got to get busy on April's assignment or I'm going to get really behind and I HATE that! I put a few stitches in the pinkeep drum today so hopefully, I'll be ready for class, too!
See you soon!
Super progress on your Snooty Parrots piece, Lisa! I like the potted flowers and the deer.
Robin in Virginia
Sooooo pretty! It reminds me of Valentine's Day and springtime all rolled din to one beautuful piece.
looks great Lisa - YGG !! Glad you finished March with so much time to spare on other things. I have picked the "snotty" (yep I meant that) parrots again. I am so far behind I can't be excited any more but I will press onward and maybe I can catch up or at least not totally lose interest.
enjoy! Mel
Snooty Parrots is looking good.
The colors are nice and bright.
I think this one is growing on me. ;)
Marilyn
Beautiful!!!
Excellent progress!
It really is a beautiful design. I like the colors a lot and the flower pot is perfect. That little lion is a hoot though. : )
Absolutely lovely. I didn't realize how colorful SP is. Love the tiny lion. Great progress Lisa. love Annette
Ooooh, you're getting to the good parts! Beautiful!
It IS the choosing! I started the bee chart yesterday and can't lay off. I thought there were butterflies scattered around the border, DUH! Them are bees! What a dufus! I'll show you Sat.
Your Snooty Parrots looks great! I'm working on mine this weekend and need to catch up with last month and this month's sections. Beautiful job.
Very nice!
Your sampler looks so pretty! I love seeing it's progress.
It's looking very pretty my friend : )
Wonderful progress on this one, my friend--so glad you're enjoying stitching it :)
Happy Sunday to you!
Very nice indeed! I enjoyed stitching the pot of flowers too.
Great post Lisa. Thanks for the guild pictures. Love them all. Especially love your sampler. Nancy
Post a Comment