Progress as of 3/23/14
Progress as of 3/27/14
Progress as of 3/29/14
I managed to finish "R is for Rabbit" while I was off sick and started row #5's boxes! Only one more row to go!
As of 4/26/14
I started "S is for Sheep" on 3/29 and then put it aside to work on other things.
I decided this weekend I was going to finish it up.
As of 4/27/14
Then I got on a roll and decided to start "T is for Turkey" on Saturday after I finished the sheep.
I finished him up yesterday morning.
Here's a closer look at the two latest additions. I'm certainly getting better at whipping through these squares. Two in a weekend! Now I'm halfway through this row and soon to be onto the final row.
I can hardly wait!
~*~*~*~
Well folks, we are all caught up on the Hornbook. This wasn't the only stitching I did this weekend. Nope, I worked on the Snooty Parrots and made some more progress on my Quaker challenge too. I'll update you on them later. Hope everyone has a good week! Thanks for stopping by.
More soon,
The Inspired Stitcher
24 comments:
This is absolutely amazing, Lisa. I love it.
Hope you'll bring it to the guild meeting on Saturday.
This is absolutely amazing, Lisa. I love it.
Hope you'll bring it to the guild meeting on Saturday.
Love the owl and the rabbit too.
It's looking fabulous!
Oh my goodness, Lisa! It is looking so good! I love the R block especially, but the sheep and turkey blocks are great as well!
Robin in Virginia
Wow! Great progress!!
LOVE THIS!!! Still have yet to start mine, but each time I see yours I'm inspired to grab it out of my stash. TWO blocks per weekend, plus Snooty Parrots and another project!? I bow down to you, most Esteemed Stitcher! I truly wish I could pick up the pace with my own stitching. It seems at times I spend hours only to realize later that I've barely made a dent. Keep up the great work. I cannot wait to see your next update!
Wow Lisa! Great progress. I love the turkey :)
I love this piece so so much! Gorgeous! You are on a streak with this!
Wow, you've made a lot of progress.
It's so pretty.
Marilyn
Great progress. Pls send me some of your stitching mojo as mine seems to have gone missing and I would really like it back. hehe
What a beautiful sampler Lisa -- and your workmanship is gorgeous. I'm enjoying seeing your progress. Have a great week!
Lisa
This is beautiful and you are rockin with the needle these days! Soon to be complete! Great job.
Pam in Iowa
Lisa, have enjoyed your progress updates. Can't wait to finished piece. Wish I was there to see it framed.
Rita from Missouri
Your updates on your progress on this piece are always my favorites, Lisa! It is so, so beautiful and I can't decide which animal is my favorite. Can hardly wait for tha next update!!
Looking great Lisa, I missed blog reading last week, but your secret stitcher surprise was amazing. What a pal !!!
Enjoy Mel
Lisa, sounds like you had a stitcher's dream weekend. Your hornbook is amazing!
This is a stunning piece. Your stitching looks perfect! You had some bionic needles going this week. Happy May.
Judy Heartland stitcher
WOOHOO! S & T blocks look great. You are so close to being done.
Gorgeous!!! love Annette
I've been wondering where an update on this was : ) I have so been enjoying watching this piece come to life. It is going to be gorgeous when finished!
Wow! This has been a wonderful project to watch grow. In a way I will be sorry when you finish it.
Lots and lots of wonderful progress.
Wow, two blocks in a weekend, you are really steaming along!
Great progress! Getting really close! Hugs!
Post a Comment