My Secret Stitcher sent me an Easter box just in time for the holiday! Just look at all these beautiful goodies! I love everything. The roses are little note cards and the spool is blue braided ribbon. Then there is the cute bunny floss pallet. Lets have a closer look.
Here's a closer look at this precious duck holding three juicy silk flosses! The colors are Cake, Fresh Raspberries and Petticoat Blue. I just love Belle Soie silks. They are so soft just like the sweet duck holding them. Yes, the duck came out of the box just like that too! So sweet!
Does my Secret Stitcher know me or what?! These chocolates are to die for. Yes, there are some left but I did have to try them right away.
See this book, it's really a box! Let's have a look inside. There's wonderfulness in there!
Check this out! My favorite needles and this amazing pin cushion! Oh. My. Goodness. Just look at that pin keep!!! We have to look at that closer.
This is my favorite thing in the whole box! I am just in awe. I wish you all could see this in person. It is just exquisite! It has a nice weight to it and I love the colors. Aren't those pins just too dang cute too!
I recognize it as a Blackbird Designs piece. It's called "Topiary in Bloom." I've had my eye on it for a while and now I have a super special one. I have this displayed where I can see it while I stitch. Thank you so much, Secret Stitcher!!!
Secret Stitcher, you spoiled me rotten this time. I appreciate everything you sent me and especially the pin keep. To think you took that much time to make me something this beautiful, I am humbled! Thank you doesn't even seem to cover it.
~*~*~*~
Thanks for stopping by today and allowing me to share. I'm truly one lucky girl! I hope you all have a good week.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
24 comments:
What an amazing gift and that pin keep is so beautifully stitched.
Chris x
Wow, what a box you received! What a treasures to find! Love the pinkeep.
Robin in Virginia
Wow wow wow! You have a good secret stitcher for sure!
Yes, you truly are a lucky girl. Wonderful!
Wow! What a special package. Beautiful!
I think you hit the Motherlode!
What great goodies you received.
Enjoy them.
Marilyn
What a nice and thoughtful secret stitcher!!! So many fun goodies!!! Love the pincushion especially--you are one lucky girl!!!
Oh what a wonderful surprise gift from your Secret Stitcher. She must know your secret delights well. What girl could ever resist chocolates?
That pincushion is just gorgeous, and the buttons are a perfect touch to a very special gift.
Blessings!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful gift! It really is very special.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful gift! It really is very special.
Beautiful pin keep!!! You lucky lady you:) Lovely gifts and what great surprises. love Annette
What a wonderful package! Surprises in the mail are the best.
Amazing gifts oh so lucky to have a secret stitcher!! What a beautiful pinkeep love the colors....
What a super package to receive. The pin keep is beautiful! You are a very lucky girl.
Judy Heartland stitcher
Pretty pretty. Love that little duck snuggled with the silk floss. What a wonderful pin keep.
Such a lovely present from your secret partner!
I have the little bunny threadkeep myself, it's so sweet.
My local craft shop stocks those blank book boxes too so I might have to get one (or two) now I can see how lovely they are.
What a fantastic box of goodies from your secret stitcher!
Now that's a secret treasure trove! Enjoy your goodies!
Lovely goodies! So nice to come home to such a wonderful surprise!
A wonderful package, full of lovely surprises.
Wow! That is such a super bunch of goodies from your secret stitcher, Lisa! Really love everything she chose for you :)
What gorgeous gifts from your secret stitcher
What a great package! The pin keep is indeed amazing and very, very pretty. Good for you!
What a blessing your parcel was! Love that pinkeep also! It is just so pretty! Hope your Easter was wonderful... still trying to catch up on reading blogs! THEN maybe I can post on mine! Hugs!
Post a Comment