Wednesday, April 30, 2014

TUSAL - April

It's TUSAL Day!

(For those not familiar, click on the word TUSAL above or the link to the right.)
 
 
It's TUSAL time again (a day late)!  Finally spring has sprung in my neck of the woods.  I've never welcomed this season more than I have this year.  I've even taken my first motorcycle ride of the season.  I know it's spring when my honey wants to go for a ride.  I love all the flowers that have finally opened up too! 
 
 
Here's a look at this month's ORT pile.  The floss tag is one I made from this freebie offered by Sherri Jones of Patrick's Woods on her blog The Dandyhare.  If you are interested in my stitching details on this one, I posted about it here.
 
This month's contributors were:
 
Gift stitching x2 to be revealed later (Done)
"S is for Sheep" on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done)
"T is for Turkey" on the Hornbook Bestiary (Done)
"Snooty Parrots" by Barbara Ana Designs ( In Progress)
"Quaker Faith" by Little by Little Designs (In Progress)
"Name Tag Class" by La D Da (Needs Finishing)
"Snow Crystal Fob Kit" by Priaseworthy Stitches (Needs Finishing)
 
This month's pile has a lot of peach in it due to some self-imposed frogging I did over the weekend.  I had to sub a fabric color which in turn brought on a floss color sub that then prompted me to frog and sub again.  I think I've finally landed on a keeper though.  I'll share that in another post when I show you my update.
 
All in all it was a very productive stitching month.  I finally feel caught up again.  Just in time for May 1st.  LOL!  I hope your month was productive too.
 
 
More next time,
 
The Inspired Stitcher

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a productive month you have had! I love your rabbit floss keep that you created! So adorable!

Robin in Virginia

AnaCristina said...

Thank you to share your jar orts!
My TUSAL post is here:
http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/tusal-512-ano-3.html

take a look!
kisses

Annette-California said...

You got some great stitching in for the month. Lovely orts.
love Annette

Mouse said...

blimmy that was more subbing than a football match heheheh ... do love that wee floss tag and a nice pile of orts you got there ...:) love mouse xxxxx

Marilyn said...

You've gotten a lot done!
Love your little floss tag.
Marilyn

Chris said...

Lovely orts! You are getting lots of stitching in!! Woohoo!

Shirlee said...

Lovely bunny tag! I've always wanted to ride a motorcycle. When I was in my late teens/early 20s, a radio station advertised a motorcycle "thing" where you could see them & be given a riding lesson. I really wanted to do that but never did.