Progress as of 5/30/14
"Y is for Yellow Jacket"
Progress as of 6/2/14
I actually finished the "Y is for Yellow Jacket" last Monday night but wanted to wait to post about it until I was a little further along. My honey says this looks like a butterfly or a slug with wings. I kind of agree. It's one strange looking bug if it's supposed to be a bee. I guess we'll just have to use our imagination.
"Z is for Zebra" almost done
Progress as of 6/9/14
Progress as of 6/9/14
Here we are today. I'm hopeful I'll get this block completely done later today and then it's on to the final block! Some of the local peeps have gotten a preview of what I've designed for my signature. I can't wait to show you all too! I'm just so very close now. Yay!
Well folks, that's it for today. I need to get back at it. I hope you aren't sick of seeing this project. I've got some smalls I need to start on really soon so you'll get a change of pace soon. I do miss stitching my smalls. Have a good week everyone! Thanks for stopping by and for cheering me on. You all are the best!
More next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
22 comments:
What an accomplishment! I can imagine your excitement.
Looking good! Cheering you on to the finish line!
Wow, great progress! This is an heirloom!
Your Yellow Jacket looks like it was drawn by someone who'd never seen one! Quirky indeed. Oh, but you are so close now. Cannot wait to see your last special block.
Ooh..so close. That's a lot of stitches and a lot of blue background. It looks wonderful.
Wow, Lisa! You are almost there! I am looking forward to seeing what you do to the signature block!
Robin in Virginia
Oh you are almost home - the old lefthander would be amazed at this wonderful sampler - you go girl!
I am feeling your excitement:)
Blocks Y and Z are lovely. I can;t wait to see your signature block too! sooooooo close.....
love Annette
Almost done!
It's looking great Lisa.
What will you start next?
Marilyn
Oh wow, wow, wow!! Go girl!!
I think I'm almost as excited as you to see your finish so close, Lisa! I'm sure your signature block will be very special :)
Can't wait to see what you do with the last block! Hugs!
YGG - you are sooooo close - I bet you will be finished this week, next post we get to see your special block. I know you will be glad to have it finished so you can move on to other things. Enjoy the final stitches and your immense accomplishment!
Mel
You are almost done! That is just so cool. I love it! It's so absolutely amazing! What goes in the last block? I can't remember. lol! I'll go look at the sampler picture on SL. :D
You are almost done! That is just so cool. I love it! It's so absolutely amazing! What goes in the last block? I can't remember. lol! I'll go look at the sampler picture on SL. :D
You are really flying through these last few blocks..are you getting any sleep? Looking forward to your signature block!
Judy heartland stitcher
Ooh, how exciting.. it looks wonderful!
Almost there! Great progress. Can't wait to see the finish...and learn what you've picked for the next one.
So close. Can't wait to see your signature block, I'm excited.
You know how much I've loved seeing this project grow! I will miss it when you finish it.
I am excited about seeing your signature block now as you've been dropping hints about how it will look.
So close! It's looking gorgeous
Post a Comment