Happy Monday folks! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent my Friday night hanging out with some of my stitching peeps and Saturday the Tiara club had an all day stitch-in. It was a fun weekend full of stitching! I made some progress on the Parrots. I'll share that in another post. This post is dedicated to this mystery box that showed up on my chair after lunch on Saturday!
Isn't this just the prettiest box?! I do love all things Americana and it's just in time for the coming July 4th holiday. I've already got it on display in my dining room. So what's in the box you ask?
Check out all this goodness! I love it all!!! The little picture to the right is a tiny canvas. It's just perfect to display on my bathroom shelf. Then there's all that wonderful patriotic ribbon. I can't wait to use some in a patriotic finish. Let's have a closer look at that super cute fob next to the ribbon!
I just had to blow this picture up so you can see the pretty pink beads and the hibiscus flower! I wish you could see the sparkle. I promptly attached it to my small zip bag that's holding my Parrots' floss and my travel tool box. I love it!
Speaking of floss, check out this pretty floss and awesome chart! I've had my eye on that chart ever since it came out but the LNS never got it. Now I don't have to watch for it anymore! I'm really tempted to start this one right away. Maybe it could be my July 4th start! Sounds good to me!
Thank you so much Secret Stitcher! You really made my day and I love everything you gifted me. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. I can't wait to "meet" you and thank you in person in December!
I'm really looking forward to the short week this week. Anyone have July 4th plans yet? I hope everyone has a good week. Thanks for stopping by today!
More next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
P.S. On a sad note, one of my stitching peeps' mom passed away yesterday. She used to stitch with us until her hands just couldn't do it anymore. She's not been well for a while and she's now in a much better place. Please keep her family in your thoughts.
14 comments:
That is truly a fantastic gift!
You have one generous secret pal! That's a wonderful collection of goodies and the box is just fabulous!
What a wonderful array of goodies you received from your secret stitcher! I love the box it was all packaged in. Enjoy it, Lisa!
Robin in Virginia
A fantastic secret stitcher gift :)
I'm praying for your friends family. We have a similar situation going on here...always so sad, but keep telling myself, that they are in glory. May your friend find peace in her heart during this rough time.
I have that chart. Love it! Love the Weeks colors for the red, white and blue Are you making a thread conversion for the other colors? Would love to know?
What a wonderful present from your secret stitcher! Fantastic!
What a great secret stitcher gift! Perfect for the season. Love the complete package of goodies!
WOW what a great surprise filled with all happiness. Sweet secret sister stitcher!
love Annette
What great goodies you received.
Love that box! It's awesome, what a great idea.
Great goodies inside too, enjoy them.
Marilyn
My (long distance) condolences to your stitching buddy. Heaven is much better a place to be, and I hope she and her family come to see that! You were blessed again by your Secret Stitcher! Wonderful presents inside a great box! Enjoy!
Wow great secret stitcher gift!
I always enjoy seeing the photos of your Secret Stitcher bounty, Lisa! I love that patriotic box, too... I wonder where she found that? Enjoy stitching the BBD piece. I bought it, too, but didn't get to it this year, unfortunately...
Hope you have a fun and relaxing 4th!
A wonderful gift! So sorry to hear about your stitching friend's mom. Will say a prayer for her & her family.
sorry to hear about your friends mom passing - that is such a loss for your group. Love your patriotic box full of goodies. WOW - and I also love in Full Glory - I had to have it immediately but sadly have not gotten start on it yet. I also added the new LHN Old Glory last week while on vacation. It's cute too. Enjoy your sweet surprise. Mel
Post a Comment