It's TUSAL Day!
(For those
not familiar, click on the word TUSAL above or the link to the
right.)
Okay, can someone please slow this summer down?! I'm not ready for it to be over yet. I feel like I'm still waiting for summer to get here. It's been so unseasonably cool around here. I used to think my Granny was just being silly when she said time flies when you get older. Now I know what she meant. Sigh!
This month's ORT report is a little late as our home computer is dying but the ORT pile is a biggie! Lots of wonderful things have been stitched since the last ORT report.
My lunch time stitch has still been the Parrots but this past week it's been the Russellville group project. I finished it Sunday afternoon! I'll do a proper post soon.
Here's a look at this month's contributors:
Snooty Parrots by Barbara Ana Designs ( In
Progress)
"Quaker Faith" by Little by Little Designs (In
Progress)
Verse and commemoration on the North Post round robin (DONE!)
"Where there are Bees" by Prairie Schooler passport stamp (DONE!)
"Monogram" by DMC passport stamp (DONE!)
"Summer in Bloom - Drum Pinkeep" by BBD (Finished!)
I managed to get some progress made on "Quaker Faith" at the guild's stitch-in and am so excited I finished the retreat piece. I'm going to try to get my July assignment for the Parrots done before Friday. That's the plan anyway.
Well folks, it's a short one this time around. I always appreciate your visits on TUSAL day since I realize it's not the most exciting post. Hope you are making progress on your WIPs too!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher

3 comments:
You were busy with your needle and thread in July from the looks of your ORT pile, Lisa! Looking forward to seeing some updated pictures of the Parrots and your Quaker.
Robin in Virginia
I love the label on your ORT jar!
I feel the same way.
It's like Summer just got here, and all you see is back-to-school in the stores.
And oh, Hobby Lobby has their Fall AND Christmas aisles all up and running already. lol
Your Ort jar says you've been busy!
Can't wait to see more of Snooty Parrots.
Marilyn
Post a Comment