Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bee Floss Tag #2 Finish!

Design:  #45 Garden Verses
Designer:  Prairie Schooler
Fabric:  32 ct. Cream
Floss:  DMC as charted (except wings are DMC 415)
Started:  8/27/11
Finished:  8/27/11
Completed: 10/16/11

As you might remember from this post last week, I gave my first bee floss tag to my "Bee Buddy," Marsha.  I just couldn't resist stitching this one again.

The fabric in the picture is what I used for backing.  Since I used a scrap of 32 ct. this time around it's a little smaller than the one Marsha has.  I think this one turned out just as cute.

Thank you to all who commented on yesterday's post.  You all really made my day!  I am so humbled.  It was like getting hugs in my inbox.  Thank you so much!

The Inspired Stitcher

10 comments:

Ranae said...

You've been busy as a bee, lol
love that backing fabric

staci said...

Oh, it's gorgeous!!!

Anne said...

It's super cute! I looove bees and that design is one of the prettiest!

Margaret said...

I just love it so much!!

Vinniey said...

Your Bee floss tag is so cute and pretty! Beautiful finished.

Mouse said...

aww he is a nice bee :)I haven't made many floss tags ... do you put anything in between the fabbies ??? the instructions for the ones I did you used cardboard n glue etc ... love mouse xxxxx

Unknown said...

I agree, this one's really cute too. :)

Bertie said...

It's a wonderful ornament, I love the fabric too!!

Terri said...

I love, love, love this! Too cute!

BeckySC said...

BEEutiful!! :)