Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Thread Basket SAL - Week 1

Designer: C Mon Monde
Fabric: 32ct Cobblestone
Floss:  DMC as charted
Week 1 Started: 10/26/11
Week 1 Finished: 10/28/11

I've started another SAL (stitch-a-long) with my peep Marsha (jump over and check her's out). This one is organized by The Thread Basket.  They are a French online stitch shop.  Marsha got an email from them telling about the SAL and spread the word to the peeps.  I think she and I are the only peeps participating in this one.  (If I'm wrong peeps, give us a shout out so we know who else jumped in.)

Anyway, this SAL is structured a bit different than the "I Sigh Not for Beauty" SAL I'm doing.  For this one you have to email a picture of your finished stitching to the organizer before you get your next "assignment."  Talk about motivation!

Let's just say that's probably the fastest house ever built!  I hope I can keep up this pace for the next three weeks.  I need to get crackin' on some ornaments dontcha know!  We'll see how it goes.  Stay tuned!

Off to pull ornament charts!

The Inspired Stitcher

5 comments:

Tricia said...

This is going to be adorable! Good thing I didn't know about it. I would have wanted to join and I *must* get some other things done first! : )

staci said...

I love houses! Happy Stitching!

Mindi said...

Very nice part 1 for this SAL. I'm doing it as well, and I'm glad its only going to be 4 weeks. I usually hate stitching deadlines and being held hostage for parts of a chart, but I really liked the design.

Margaret said...

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing the next part!

Cathy B said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the next part too!