Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Big Berry Scissor Companion

Design: Big Berry Scissor Companion
Designer:  Ewe & Eye & Friends
Fabric:  32 ct. Glenshee as kitted
Floss:  DMC as kitted
Started:  9/22/11
Finished:  11/8/11

Have you ever found something in your stitching bag that you forgot was in there?  Yep, that happened to me yesterday.  I started this one on the flight to Philly/New Jersey back in September.  Then I got side tracked with other things.

Since I finished up the PS Christmas Tree ornament, I found myself needing something to stitch during my lunch hour yesterday.  I thought about kitting up another ornament Monday night but just couldn't find the gumption to pull that off so I decided to dump out my stitching bag instead.  Well, out tumbled this one.  I had forgotten I had it in there.  Now I really need a finishing day for sure.  LOL.

Thanks for stopping by today and thanks for the finishing suggestions too. Happy stitching everyone!

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

5 comments:

Mouse said...

ooo now there was a find ..lol and a cute finish too :) love mouse xxxx

Margaret said...

Very cute! Yes, it's easy to forget projects sometimes, isn't it? Nice little discovery for sure!

Lisa S said...

That's a cutie! Can't wait to see how you finish it.
Hugs

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

I love strawberries and yours is so fun. You certainly make good use of your lunch hours. I wish I were as productive!

Jenny said...

All the sudden I feel like I could kill for some strawberries! LOL!