Design: A La Belle Etoile
Designer: C Mon Monde
Fabric: 32ct Cobblestone
Floss: DMC as charted
Week 4 Started: 11/14/11
Week 4 Finished: 11/20/11
I hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm happy to report stitching with the peeps on Friday was a blast! Not much stitching got done as I kind of expected. We were a really rowdy group. I drove home with my cheeks and belly sore from laughing. Whoever said laughter was good for the soul certainly knew what they were talking about. I seriously needed to laugh like that!
I wrapped up the weekend watching the NASCAR race and finishing up the Thread Basket SAL. I really enjoyed stitching this one. The deadlines were a new experience and I can safely say I've not busted out this much stitching in such a short time ever. I'm proud of what I accomplished in these past four weeks.
I'm not sure how this one will be finished. Christie suggested a pillow finish. It is a good size for that. We'll have to see what feels right when the time comes.
Speaking of NASCAR, how about that finish? Wow, that was the best race I've ever watched! It will be one for the ages. Folks are going to be talking about that race for years. I love a good car race, especially when my man wins both the race and the championship. Congrats Tony!!!
Well folks, we are looking at a short work week in my world! I work tomorrow and then I have five glorious days off for the Thanksgiving holiday!!! I am anticipating lots of ornament stitching. Well, that is after my honey and I put in our new front door. Yep, I bet you didn't know I was a carpenter's apprentice as well as a stitcher. I'm multi-talented dontcha know!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
13 comments:
IT'S BEAUTIFUL. I love it.
Such a beautiful finish! I love it! Enjoy your 5 days off and happy Thanksgiving!
Yay!! What a wonderful finish! I just love that design!!
What an enchanting piece. It gets me in the mood for winter, which is hard to do here in the Midwest! You did a beautiful job.
Congrats on a beautiful finish!
Great finish, perfect for the season!
Congratulations--your newest finish is just lovely!! I think it would make a darling pillow.
Enjoy your five days off--we'll expect to see some cute new ornaments from you next time :)
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!
It is gorgeous girlfriend!!
Enjoy your time off!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs
Very nice project & finish! I find myself getting "jealous" seeing all these wonderful larger project people are stitching. I have been working on smalls & will continue doing so until after the holidays but I look forward to working on some of my bigger stuff after that : ) Blessings, Shirlee
It looks great Lisa. Very pretty. I've been busy ornament stitching instead of finishing the sal. I keep changing what I'm doing but I think I have it down now.
Congrats on the lovely finish!
What a sweet design, it makes me want hot chocolate and enough snowflakes to go sledding and build a snowman! Congrats on a fabulous finish! Smiles...
Oh my gosh, that is SOOOO cute! Congratulations on the finish!
Post a Comment